UFC Fight night Royval vs Moreno PBP

Third round Ortega is back, now just need Moreno to win.

I saw it in his eyes he didnt wanna be there , Junior shit his jock straps way before the fight even started

Well yeah you tend to do that when you’re sick. And why would he be wearing a jockstrap let alone multiple pairs at the weigins?

I know it sounds lame fellas, but an early NC would be great here LOL. Unlikely, but would lock up $3k on DK for me...

Finally back. I guess today is not my day.
I got a pretty big bet on Moreno, maybe he can help me get some redemption today.
I'd score the first for him.

Moreno rd 1

Moreno landing that overhand left at will in the first. Now landing with both hands.

Better output from both. I think Moreno 2-0.
The knees, leg kicks, and body kicks from Royval were good.

Moreno rd 2, but Royval landed a couple nice knees.

I think Royval might have grabbed that one. It was close though, honestly could be scored for Moreno as well.
2-1 or 3-0 Moreno.

Closer rd 3, not sure. Maybe Royval.

Close round. I'd actually score that for Moreno, but it was really close. Probably 2-2
Moreno is +120, tempting to livebet

Moreno rd 4 imo. His leg kicks are more damaging than Royval's punches that are hitting Moreno's gloves and not his face.

Close 5th rd. Moreno landed the harder shots. Hard for Moreno to lose anything close in Mexico right ?

I think Moreno got it.
Royval had SO MANY blocked shots. Moreno just let him hit his guard and landed the bigger impact/reaction shots.
I'd score it 3-2 Moreno. Possibly 4-1.
Wouldn't be surprised by a 3-2 Royval though.

Back