UFC Fight night Royval vs Moreno PBP

Odds widget

3162.png

Need Rosas, Zellhuber and Luis Rodriguez to win to cash a 4000+ odds parlay. Other than that I've got no action tonight.

Weird way for the fight to end especially so early but I'll take it.

Hopefully Silva isn't too badly hurt and can get back in there again sometime this year, gotta feel for him getting a freak injury like 20 seconds in.

Gonna bet on the next one not going the distance. (+140)

Had nothing on the first fight, except Naimov on my one lineup in the big UFC contest on DK (which is good, he scored 120+).

Nothing on this one either on any of the daily sites.

Added a bet to DosSantos as well. Hopefully he wins by stoppage lol.

Not much on the damage front, so Altamirano's round based on activity and grappling.
Added a livebet to Altamirano.

Dos Santos did more damage rd 2, but no way is he getting that rd in Mexico. He needs a finish imo.

Dos Santos did more damage rd 2, but no way is he getting that rd in Mexico. He needs a finish imo.
Yeah, I was going to say the same. Some great damage strikes, but the optics of getting taken down + GnP by the "hometown" fav means that it's likely 2-0 Altamirano.

Yeah fully expecting 29-28 Altamirano.

Kinda crazy seeing these little guys get so gassed. Dos Santos got the 3rd.
Likely 2-1 Altamirano, but honestly 2-1 Dos Santos wouldn't be out of line at all.

Dos Santos clear rd 3, but he ain't getting this decision in Mexico City LOL.

Apparently he will lol

I'm stunned by that, even though I honestly don't think it's a robbery if damage is truly the top factor.

Lol wow. Very surprised.

He was at odds of 5.5 at the end of the fight and I never bothered because I didn't think he had a chance of a decision there.

One judge with the 30-27 for Altamarino so something to keep in mind for the rest of the night.

Lol wow. Very surprised.

He was at odds of 5.5 at the end of the fight and I never bothered because I didn't think he had a chance of a decision there.

One judge with the 30-27 for Altamarino so something to keep in mind for the rest of the night.
The two idiot regular judges gave the wrong score like usual. Blind people I guess

feel cheated that altimirano lost. had a decent sized bet on him. this is my karma for my garry and whittaker -3.5 cashing last week.

Back