UFC Fight Night: Brunson vs. Till

Don’t think till should be -180. He’s way overrated

that being said I can’t bring myself to bet on Brunson in a 5 rounder

aspinall getting way too much love vs spivak.
People are just running to the window to lay down the juice these days

The Till odds are off definitely.The double leg will be there for Brunson.
I know he's a heavy favorite but I think Shore should be even more than 1,36, everything Sholininian does he does it better.Already juiced it a bit.

Don’t think till should be -180. He’s way overrated

that being said I can’t bring myself to bet on Brunson in a 5 rounder

aspinall getting way too much love vs spivak.
People are just running to the window to lay down the juice these days
To be fair, Spivak didn't look too inspiring against Oleynik. Aspinall should be able to replicate what Harris did and blitz Sergey early. Shame the Pavlovich fight fell through since Tom as a fav there was fade material.

Thinking Rountree, Lungiambula and Vendramini have value. Khalil just because Bukauskas is extremely hittable, Lungiambula should be able to replicate the gameplan Sanchez and Jotko used to stall out Barriault and Pimblett sucks. Rojo looked powerful enough against Jourdain to think he could catch Martinez as well.

Having said that, if I do decide to play this week I'll just go small on some teams since this fight night card looks set to feature some low Fight IQ fuckery. McCann is an instant fade though, girl sucks.

The Till odds are off definitely.The double leg will be there for Brunson.
I know he's a heavy favorite but I think Shore should be even more than 1,36, everything Sholininian does he does it better.Already juiced it a bit.
Are you sure? Till's wrestling defense has looked solid these past few years, bottom game's a mess, but he managed to defend quite nicely against Woodley even if it was at the cost of his offense. Brunson's performance against Holland was not good either, and I say that as someone who picked him there.

Man can't keep up for 5 rounds and has always shown the type of defensive deficiencies that Till can, and will, exploit often enough to walk away with a decision imo.

Till loses fights he should win. In hindsight Tyron wasnt that good anymore when he smoked Till. I guess Brunson should be the favorite. Hes been very consistent since changing camps.

Till loses fights he should win. In hindsight Tyron wasnt that good anymore when he smoked Till. I guess Brunson should be the favorite. Hes been very consistent since changing camps.
Uhhh disagree he’s lost one fight he should have won and that’s Masvidal, if anyone picked him against Woodley or Whittaker they were believing the hype

Uhhh disagree he’s lost one fight he should have won and that’s Masvidal, if anyone picked him against Woodley or Whittaker they were believing the hype

Well Woodley was just about to start his skid by the time he destroyed Till. So only those two losses.

Well Woodley was just about to start his skid by the time he destroyed Till. So only those two losses.
Nah mate Woodley was always gonna smash Till, someone as passive as Till was an ideal matchup for Woodley cause he’d let him work his best weapons, style makes fights after all

One of the easiest underdogs I’ve ever bet

But Dan Hardy was so confident in Till!

Yeah I get what you saying but Till was the favorite to beat TWood as you said. I made some cash of Till vs Gas myself but that might be the only time he actually beat the odds.

But Dan Hardy was so confident in Till!

Yeah I get what you saying but Till was the favorite to beat TWood as you said. I made some cash of Till vs Gas myself but that might be the only time he actually beat the odds.
Dan Hardy drives me up the fucking wall lol, one of if not the most biased commentator

Dan Hardy drives me up the fucking wall lol, one of if not the most biased commentator

Makes me laugh every time he hints about wanting to fight again and gets absolutely no interest back from anyone. Guy's last relevant fight was 11 years ago. Screwing up his job and his standing with the UFC was such a dumb move.

Hes fighting Wayne Par in One FC in about 3 weeks supposedly. Also dating Macedo so good on em

That first part sounds miserable, but the second part sounds like a solid win.

10 fights scheduled as of Monday

Jourdain vs Erosa fight is at a 150 pound catchweight

Darren Till recent quotes:

“I just want to beat Derek Brunson in the first round, then we’ll see. I know I’ve got the tools to beat Robert Whittaker, Israel Adesanya, Marvin Vettori, Paulo Costa, Derek Brunson, Uriah Hall, Sean Strickland, all these guys. I know it...... I have visualizations of winning that belt. I truly believe it, I don’t just say it. With all the antics, that’s hyping fights. Don’t get it twisted, I don’t take this lightly. I wake up every day and put my soul, mind and body through hell and back...... Me, Israel Adesanya & Robert Whittaker are the best Middleweights in the division.

“I could probably still make welterweight. I know Kamaru Usman wants to fight me, I know he’s said that. He said ‘I still want to fight Till’, and we’ve got a little bit of history. It’s him and Leon (Edwards) destined to fight. Leon gonna take that title, but why can’t I go down for one last hurrah and see if I can’t grab that strap I was meant to have?

I think people are just scared to say stuff on social media, like 'he's such a troll, he's such a funny troll, he's just trolling everyone all the time'. You know why I've sort of done that as well now John, obviously I do not care what anyone thinks or says to me.

I don't need to be constantly telling people that I'm training hard. I feel like all of us as collective fighters in the UFC, we're all of us training hard. We got to the UFC and we got to the top of the food chain of fighting by training hard and being smart and doing all the right things. So from my point of view... People are gonna get a little bit sick of me just telling everyone how hard I'm training everyday.

I know for a fact that I'm going in there and there's no two ways about it, I will be beating Derek Brunson. Like he knows that as well, I think he knows deep down, I think he's scared of me."

-Darren Till

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back