UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

I hope some of you in here got your refunds for today's fight card. Cheers

Really confident in a few picks on this card. Moreso than most of my picks this Saturday.

I've already locked in various bets.

WB @ -115, Tybura -110, and Pereira -135. I parlayed the three as well.

Really confident in a few picks on this card. Moreso than most of my picks this Saturday.

I've already locked in various bets.

WB @ -115, Tybura -110, and Pereira -135. I parlayed the three as well.
Really surprised by the Tybura odds. If Hardy doesn't get a first round finish I feel like he's so fucked. His cardio is trash and Tybura can surely abuse him badly on the ground.

So far I have $100 on Khaos Williams @ +100.
Looking to put more on him but waiting to see what happens with the line. Right now they're -115 a piece.

I'm also putting $100 on Marlon Vera. Will also play his KO prop.

So far I have $100 on Khaos Williams @ +100.
Looking to put more on him but waiting to see what happens with the line. Right now they're -115 a piece.

I'm also putting $100 on Marlon Vera. Will also play his KO prop.
How do You see Marlon winning?imo Aldo is a really bad match up for him

70% because Hardy has terrible cardio
Yeah shit asthma tier cardio after a round. Tybura took down massive Rothwell and his ground game should rekt Hardy quite bad I would imagine. Only thing that worries me is Hardy getting a first round Ko while he's fresh, but that can be hedged with the prop.

Yeah shit asthma tier cardio after a round. Tybura took down massive Rothwell and his ground game should rekt Hardy quite bad I would imagine. Only thing that worries me is Hardy getting a first round Ko while he's fresh, but that can be hedged with the prop.
Hardys ko power is overrated, he coudlnt finish bum sosoli.
I wouldnt pay much attention to the green fight because maurice got knocked down by pregnant villante

Placed a decent bet on Wonderboy here although GN been looking pretty lethal lately, feel like Thompson is the right side at pickem odds.

Leaning towards Tybura and Thompson in a parlay

Like this card a lot for betting

max bet pettis, I have him capped at at least -300

Eubanks
Hardy
Vera
Pereira

definitely going to be eyeing some prop lines

"Fight goes to decision" parlay
+751

Anthony Pettis Alex Morono -170
Sijara Eubanks Pannie Kianzad -365

Jose Aldo Marlon Vera -210
Drako Rodriguez Aiemann Zahabi -260

Gillian Robertson Talia Santos -230
Rick Glenn Carlton Minus -230

Moneyline
parlay

parlay +272

Drako Rodriguez -185, "The Great Drakolini", 1.5 inch reach adv
Rick Glenn -330 "The Gladiator"

Karl Roberson -265 "Baby K"
Tafon Nchukwi -290 "Da Don"

"Rick Glenn (turns 32 years old in 4 months, height 6'0") said his move to 155 pounds (from 145) will be permanent. Rick Glenn hasn't fought since November 2018 after having hip surgery in March 2019 which has kept him on the sidelines since"

Last edited:
Chimaev gonna step up to 185 to fight Holland??

Would be pretty amazing for Holland to pull that off.

Everyone seems to be confident in Wonderboy over Neil.

No concern about Winderboy's age? I can see it's a tricky style match up but I'm not sure we'll see the same Wonderboy, he has to be slowing and losing some of the reflexes that make his style work

No concern about Winderboy's age? I can see it's a tricky style match up but I'm not sure we'll see the same Wonderboy, he has to be slowing and losing some of the reflexes that make his style work
I’m hoping for a better price on neal

100% there should be concern. Doesn't mean he's for sure slowed down but to dismiss it as a very real possibility makes no sense either.

So Robertson tested positive for covid like a week ago and he is heathy now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back