UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

yea all the new bettors that bet ufc fights a week before the card by googling images of the fighters :rolleyes:
Well thats literally what a lot of new bettors do.. Roy Nelson was +400 to KO Big Nog a few years back. Big Nog had already been KO'd a few times in the UFC then.

Can't help but wonder what would cause Roy to have a +400 KO odd against Zombie Nog. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY,
is anyone MORE on WB after seeing Geoff's IG post?

Last edited:
Well thats literally what a lot of new bettors do.. Roy Nelson was +400 to KO Big Nog a few years back. Big Nog had already been KO'd a few times in the UFC then.

Can't help but wonder what would cause Roy to have a +400 KO odd against Zombie Nog. :rolleyes:

ANYWAY,
is anyone MORE on WB after seeing Geoff's IG post?

sorry forgot to include the words "that move lines". no doubt novice bettors will just look up people's records or pictures and bet off them. but these people don't move lines.

I mean don't get me wrong, if he comes out in round 1 and starches Tybura, will I be completely shocked? No. But the probably of that happening is incredibly low.

Gonna hard disagree with "incredibly low". Even if Tybura's better than his previous comp that doesn't make his chin stronger. He's 35, pretty average on the feet, and has taken his last 3 losses by KO. I actually would be surprised if Tybura had a striking edge unless Hardy fights scared of the TD the whole time.

Not saying I'm confident in Hardy here, I'd much rather play him as a dog. But the hard confidence in Tybura doesn't make much sense to me

sorry forgot to include the words "that move lines". no doubt novice bettors will just look up people's records or pictures and bet off them. but these people don't move lines.
You don't think there are rich people out there that don't give a fuck about the actual sport and just bet because they're degenerates?

Or do you think regular bettors with mma knowledge just slammed nogs line? Imo body image played a part in the lines moving for roy and for marcin

Last edited:
I think a lot of the confidence in Tybura is coming from the lack of confidence in Hardy's cardio. He was nearly having an asthma attack after the Greene fight. If Tybura pushes the pace and makes it past the 1st round, I think Hardy will struggle.

Tybura should wrestle/grapple as much as possible in round 1, even if he isn't successful with any takedowns. But will he?

It's not really a fight I'd want to bet on but there is a high chance those odds will look like an absolute steal after the fight, imo.

I think a lot of the confidence in Tybura is coming from the lack of confidence in Hardy's cardio. He was nearly having an asthma attack after the Greene fight. If Tybura pushes the pace and makes it past the 1st round, I think Hardy will struggle.

just give him an inhaler bro

So far I like Hardy, Neal, Font, Arroyo (I actually don't like Arroyo, just Winn is a terrible)...I'm in two minds about the Khaos/Pereira fight and I am considering Chito

So far I like Hardy, Neal, Font, Arroyo (I actually don't like Arroyo, just Winn is a terrible)...I'm in two minds about the Khaos/Pereira fight and I am considering Chito
Why don't you like Arroyo? I agree, Winn is terrible though. If GM3 gives him trouble on the feet, Arroyo should destroy him. I think he kicks the shit out of his body and takes him out early.

Deron winn is one of the biggest bums in ufc, he is to lazy to cut to 170lbs or even 155. Arroyo will smoke that dude

Kyle Marley doing ‘play of the year’ on this card
Anyone wanna leak it? I’m curious

The guy sucks ass. Didn't even have a winning year, All touts are fraud. Why would you care?

And then there were 13..

Glenn/ Minus fight off

Tybura should wrestle/grapple as much as possible in round 1, even if he isn't successful with any takedowns. But will he?

It's not really a fight I'd want to bet on but there is a high chance those odds will look like an absolute steal after the fight, imo.
Lots of if's in that fight. Not a lot different to putting your money on a roulette wheel no matter how obvious the outcome seems afterwards.

What was the reasoning? Glenn was the biggest favorite to start off the fight card. Thanks for the update.
Rumor Glenn tested +

Nchuckwi is now -300 as well, but yea, I'm happy this event is low on chalk overall

Last edited:
The guy sucks ass. Didn't even have a winning year, All touts are fraud. Why would you care?
He is known for his DraftKings accomplishments awhile back, not because he is good at betting on fights.

Him parlaying his past accomplishments on DK into getting people to pay for his MMA bets was pretty smart though, so you have to give it to him.

Also, I agree with @Broe.. That tout's name holds no weight when it comes to giving out his "play of the year." It's a waste of time and thread space posting about his plays, and asking about them, imo.

Back