UFC Fight Night: Thompson Vs. Neal

Marley had multiple betmma accounts, every new one he bet big early if he lost = new account, if he won he continued. He hasn't made a profit over the next year

Same as best fight picks, up early then down the next 2-3 years

They are hopeless. They've done well to hoodwink idiots into buying picks though

So far Moraes is my most confident play, The speed difference is going to be astronomical, put a small sprinkle on rd 1 as well.

Deron winn is one of the biggest bums in ufc, he is to lazy to cut to 170lbs or even 155. Arroyo will smoke that dude

He is stupidly short for the division, but have you seen his body type? No way in hell he’d ever be able to cut to 155lbs and it’s not laziness that’s stopping him.

My issue with Marley picks ( i still appreciate true ascension posting ) is that every prediction has an out....for example "fighter "A" should win if he can finish the fight but fighter "B" could win if he can finish.... its like old NFL commentators that would say the team that will will the super bowl is however can score the most points

Why don't you like Arroyo? I agree, Winn is terrible though. If GM3 gives him trouble on the feet, Arroyo should destroy him. I think he kicks the shit out of his body and takes him out early.
Arroyo makes GM3 look like Canelo. He can't box for shit.

Marley had multiple betmma accounts, every new one he bet big early if he lost = new account, if he won he continued. He hasn't made a profit over the next year

Same as best fight picks, up early then down the next 2-3 years

They are hopeless. They've done well to hoodwink idiots into buying picks though

Gianni is doing ok recently, but we've all seen streaks and regression to the mean. This sport is hard as there are so many ways to win and so many possible outcomes with flukes and bad judging/reffing all over. Unless you have reliable info coming from inside gyms, you're guessing about a lot of variables. Maybe Joe Rogan should join under a pseudonym and bless us with insider information.

Some touts that I know have long term winning records:
https://www.betmma.tips/prommabetting
https://www.betmma.tips/TechnicalTimMMA
https://www.betmma.tips/gugabe

Who are the best forum guys besides @Sadistics?

My simple rule is all touts are frauds. You'll be right with this 99.99% more than you're wrong. The best part about these frauds is they all think they're the .01%

You don't think there are rich people out there that don't give a fuck about the actual sport and just bet because they're degenerates?

Or do you think regular bettors with mma knowledge just slammed nogs line? Imo body image played a part in the lines moving for roy and for marcin

rich people have much better things to do than bet ufc early in the week at tiny limits. rich people who casually enjoy ufc bet on saturday afternoons.

Kevin Holland found a way to finish him back when they were both incredibly green, so I wont look much into that fight.

Niko Price was landing a lot of shots on him, before Neal was able to finish him.

I remember Belal landing a lot of shots on him in the 3rd round of their fight, too. Belal was outclassed, but Neal seemed to fade.

WB offers no TD threat like Belal, but I just think WB is sharper, has better counters, and is faster than Neal.

Neal doesn't have the power that Luque has either, who WB thoroughly dismantled. But I'm starting to use MMA math, so I digress.
Thoroughly dismantled? Lol

Aren't you afraid Winn takes him down and lay and prays there
Nope, Arroyo survived with a legit black belt Muniz so Winn is walk in Park for him.
Winn will be cut after this fight
Arroyo and Drako are my most confident plays.
Rumor Glenn tested +

Nchuckwi is now -300 as well, but yea, I'm happy this event is low on chalk overall
Good, this fight wasnt needed on this card at least I see some fights faster

He is stupidly short for the division, but have you seen his body type? No way in hell he’d ever be able to cut to 155lbs and it’s not laziness that’s stopping him.
Nearly everything is possible, he is a lazy fat bum.
Jared Cannonier fought at hw, now he fights at mw so shit is possibe but Winn wants to be a Macdonalds champion.
At least WE can make money on him

Last edited:
The guy sucks ass. Didn't even have a winning year, All touts are fraud. Why would you care?
Just not curious how someone can have a ‘play of the year’ on a card like this

The odds on Tybura are getting insane.

If Hardy looks like shit like he did at his last weigh ins(where he almost missed weight lol), the line won't move. It didn't last time.

But if Tybura comes in looking worse than he has in the past, we could see him at +125 or higher.

Truly perplexing. I can see why the line flipped on WB/Neal after watching more tape(I'm still betting WB), but all this money still pouring in on Hardy is just crazy.

Dog of the week seems to be Rob Font, but it's the fight I'm having the most second thought about at the moment.

Has all the tools in theory but Marlon is really fast, powerful, more active, younger and has consistently fought better competition.

I'm just not sure if his game has been figured out and he's possibly in a decline.

If Font has spent a good chunk of his time away after rehabing his injury just working hard and adding to his game then he may well be in his prime.

With a good focused gameplan and no rust I like Font as dog, but if he's missing a step he probably just gets worked by the speed of Marlon and gets his leg kicked off

Seeing a few people on MMA twitter and a few other spots, PigLord for example in his write up, talking about how Pereira is a BJJ black belt, which is true, but at no point has his ground game looked impressive at all. I've even seen him get beat up badly on the mat when he's on top.

And he got easily controlled by Tristan, fair enough Tristan is a black belt himself but he's also half of Pereira's size and turned up on a few days notice.

Not to say Khaos has any kind of ground game but he does like to get on top and work ground and pound, if he gets into those kind of positions I don't see Pereira sweeping him even getting up. I feel if he ends up on his back with Khaos on top he will stay there for the rest of the round

Seeing a few people on MMA twitter and a few other spots, PigLord for example in his write up, talking about how Pereira is a BJJ black belt, which is true, but at no point has his ground game looked impressive at all. I've even seen him get beat up badly on the mat when he's on top.

And he got easily controlled by Tristan, fair enough Tristan is a black belt himself but he's also half of Pereira's size and turned up on a few days notice.

Not to say Khaos has any kind of ground game but he does like to get on top and work ground and pound, if he gets into those kind of positions I don't see Pereira sweeping him even getting up. I feel if he ends up on his back with Khaos on top he will stay there for the rest of the round

I wouldn't read too much into the Tristan Connelly fight. Definitely embarrassing for Pereira to lose as such a big favorite to a late notice replacement, but he didn't have his team with him all of fight week and he botched his weight cut pretty bad. His gas tank has looked improved in his two fights since then.

Back