UFC Fight Night: Till vs. Vettori

Anybody here use betonline? You guys know if they have a specific time of day that they release odds, I know they have some of earliest odds and I'm looking to snipe some early lines.

Maybe but Nina just had a baby late last year. That's worth a note on the spreadsheet to me, can she perform at the same level right now?
2019 is a while but not long enough to be too significant, although I did give 'better activity' tally to Dern. Nina looks to be in shape on instagram spite the pregnancy, I feel her stand up is like 3 notches higher than Dern, Dern's weakness is a striker with a good tdd and matches her size, Just like amanda ribas.

The key ingredient to beating Nina for Dern is wrestling that she does not have. This separates her from Tatiana Suarez who has freestyle wrestling championships. I have it for Nina via significant strikes win. Also note that Tatina has similar bjj credentials and she could not tapout nina. Nina has good sparring partner with her wife Amanda and a good training camp.

If nina wasn't ready to fight then she wouldn't fight, money isn't an issue where she's forced to questionable quick returns like other fighters.

2019 is a while but not long enough to be too significant, although I did give 'better activity' tally to Dern. Nina looks to be in shape on instagram spite the pregnancy, I feel her stand up is like 3 notches higher than Dern, Dern's weakness is a striker with a good tdd and matches her size, Just like amanda ribas.

The key ingredient to beating Nina for Dern is wrestling that she does not have. This separates her from Tatiana Suarez who has freestyle wrestling championships. I have it for Nina via significant strikes win. Also note that Tatina has similar bjj credentials and she could not tapout nina. Nina has good sparring partner with her wife Amanda and a good training camp.
Unless I'm mistaken she had the baby late last year september 2020 not 2019.
If nina wasn't ready to fight then she wouldn't fight, money isn't an issue where she's forced to questionable quick returns like other fighters.
This is wmma though. Did Dern initially return for the money after her pregnancy? I genuinely can't remember.

This is wmma though. Did Dern initially return for the money after her pregnancy? I genuinely can't remember.
dern also was ready to return but lost to the superior fighter

yeah i know, i was refering to her last fight, but she is in fighting shape, she will have a good team to get her back to speed.

Can't remember who but someone couldn't find confirmation for mike perry finally joining a new gym after his shit stint vs means and gall... here it is

I like perry but Daniel is an animal, got robbed in his last fight, is more consistent. Mike has a crazy lifestyle, I think he consumes lots of alcohol and has lots of turmoil in his personal life. I know that seems weird to say but I just don't trust him, Daniel got the hands and reach better than Tim Means who Mike struggled with.

dern also was ready to return but lost to the superior fighter
Dern looked like crap in her return unless my memory is failing me. I would say it's irrelevant here but I genuinely don't know what to expect.

Personally I think it’s a bad matchup for dern. Nina isn’t a girl who she can insta sub even if she manages to get it to the ground which I believe she’s going to have a very hard time doing.

If she wasn’t coming in off of having a baby I think I’d cap her around -200-235

she has a background in sanda and was a champ, her experience is deceiving.
A champion in sanda kind of proves my point.

She will propaby win but because of her size and not her superior skill.

Also note that Tatina has similar bjj credentials and she could not tapout nina.

I think Tatiana is brown belt while Derm is a female bjj goat.
Tatiana is a wrestler and has a different style, I´m pretty sure Derm would tap her in a grappling match.

Tatiana is a wrestler and has a different style, I´m pretty sure Derm would tap her in a grappling match.
Tatiana retired? Didnt saw her long time

Probably so, but I consider Tatiana a better mma grappler overall. I think in mma Tatiana would dominate Dern on the ground with strikes and wrestling, add the bjj brown medals she would avoid most of her sub attempts, that's all i mean, cant see dern doing any better than Tatiana or Claudia on the ground, in terms of submission.

Last edited:
Back