Media UFC Fighter Fighting On Main Card Has Been Arrested 14 Times And As Recently Of Month Ago

Been watching the card and just having saw this thread, I knew it was gonna be that guy.

Sportskeeda didn't do their homework. He was arrested for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon without intent to kill and trespassing on school property with a weapon or firearm but those charges were ultimately dismissed as part of a plea deal and dropped down to possession of a weapon or ammunition by a Florida delinquent adult. That's the charge he was convicted on.

Sedriques Dumas has been arrested 14 times including for Domestic Battery (A month ago):

Arrested/Convicted for:
-Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a Florida delinquent adult
-Resisting arrest without violence
-Obstruction
-Domestic battery (A month ago)
-Loitering or prowling
-Driving without a license and I think the 2022 DUI is still pending, as well as the new domestic battery charge from this year

-Credit to @Mohawk Banditó for list of charges-
Dana truly doesn't care huh? lmao

View attachment 1037081

How dafuq does this dude have so many different looks in these mugshots? It's like the alternate universe versions of the same guy.

1711858367889.png

1711858392709.png

1711858419080.png

1711858646679.png

Sedriques Dumas has been arrested 14 times including for Domestic Battery (A month ago):

Arrested/Convicted for:
-Possession of a weapon or ammunition by a Florida delinquent adult
-Resisting arrest without violence
-Obstruction
-Domestic battery (A month ago)
-Loitering or prowling
-Driving without a license and I think the 2022 DUI is still pending, as well as the new domestic battery charge from this year

-Credit to @Mohawk Banditó for list of charges-
Dana truly doesn't care huh? lmao
Jon Jones would call it a good night in Vegas.

If I somehow managed to get arrested 14 times...I can't imagine I would be at large and training UFC...how does that work? I thought we oppressed black people!

But if you bite someone on the arm then you get kicked out of the UFC. Don't commit your crime on Dana's watch, and you're good.

Lmao they've come a long way since Will Chope
Holy shit, I forgot that. 2014 release for 2009 domestic violence.

"While Chope seems to have his life back together now, the stigma of domestic abuse made the decision to cut Chope from the UFC a necessary one." -Dana

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back