UFC FN 148 PBP/Discussion

That was boring af but nice win. Now let's go wonderboy, last one in the parlay. It's been a decent night.

Should I play Wonderboy by dec?

Back in the black

Poor me and my JJ Aldrich bet

Would be up massive

Barboza is winning this, hooker style. Gaethje needs to change his style. Liver kick can't recover

Gotta love Gaethje 'I'm a big fan of Barboza... and he's a quitter' lol

Dont mean to brag but since we're talking about I'm up ~13U

The matchmaking here...SMH.

Two counterstrikers that don't want to lead. Both can be exciting when matched up with someone that will come at them. But (and man I hope I'm wrong) this has all the makings of a fight with a billion feints and very few meaningful strikes landed.

Edit: Pettis dec +775 and Pettis split maj +1550 maybe worth a small stab if anyone is looking for a last minute tiny prop.

I like Pettis and I like Thompson, I'll be happy either way but Pettis is not winning this.

The matchmaking here...SMH.

Two counterstrikers that don't want to lead. Both can be exciting when matched up with someone that will come at them. But (and man I hope I'm wrong) this has all the makings of a fight with a billion feints and very few meaningful strikes landed.

Hope so. Cause I'm on WB dec!

Big on Over 3.5 at -120 and just dropped 5u on Wonderboy most sig strikes at -250. A late stoppage would be amazing for R4 and 5 stoppages at +2800 and +5000 courtesy of the clueless fellas at Skybet.

So prob Pettis R1 Flying armbar

Going for the Thompson attrition finish in Rd 4/5. And heavy on his ML. Either down pennies with Wonderboy losing or up nicely with him winning. Good luck gang.

Hope so. Cause I'm on WB dec!

Pettis dec up to +830?? If I was betting I'd probably take a small stab at that, honestly. If it goes to the cards I certainly favor WB getting the nod, but I don't think it's 6x moree likely he does.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
luciusaugustus
Back