UFC FN 184 PBP/Discussion

Congrats on the Choi backers, I'm annoyed I didn't get to tape this event. I think there are some great plays I missed out on.

With her inexplicably slipping to almost evens, I decided to put 1u on The Meatball at -125.

Prolly Meatball by dec here I guess...

McCann opened at -205 and closed at -115.

I passed on this fight, but I am rooting for McCann.

McCann opened at -205 and closed at -115.

I passed on this fight, but I am rooting for McCann.
I think she opened at -400 on betonline. No play here but I like McCann's line much better now.

almost a 10-8 procopio, she actually looked like the superior striker also.

Well Meatball obviously needs desperately to stay off the mat because she has zero shot there.

That Procopio sub is coming boyss, lets cash that juicy prop

I added $5 on McCann/Procopio Fight won't go 3 round distance +278

It looks like McCann's little win streak was due to her being able to use mediocre wrestling against girls who had weak TDD. McCann has fought 2 girls in a row who have above average wrestling skills.

It looks like McCann's little win streak was due to her being able to use mediocre wrestling against girls who had weak TDD. McCann has fought 2 girls in a row who have above average wrestling skills.

That was obvious against Taila Santos, who I made a nice profit from against Meatball, but Procopio's wrestling looked absolutely awful against Rosa. I fully expected Meatball to have the wrestling edge. Oh well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back