UFC FN 187 PBP/Discussion

Welp, that sucked.

Hopefully I win my biggest bets of the night, because my smaller bets have sucked thus far.

On miesha and the under, something gotta hit

<{CMPALM}>

Glad I passed on my second parlay I really thought that was going to start r3

Oh man im chasing hard now on cirkunov. Only one thing can happen now of course. He gets ko'd in 5 seconds....

Shit Ige might be able to take out the Zombie, decapitation via spinning shit

Tucker runs face first into a straight right

dunno why I seem to get on hot and cold streaks all the time.

with the way this night is going spann will win a sprawl and brawl slogfest to a decision to destroy all fdgtd and misha bettors.

If Brendan Allen can sub Holland Brunson can probably cage push him for 2 or 3 rounds.

Man the one Yan hit Aljo with was a HARD shot LOL. Maybe a little acting but I do think he was hurt by it.

And Yan deserved to lose his belt for being that dumb.

But judging by how that fight went, he'll get it back soon.
A future in Hollywood, WWE, or soccer awaits aljo when he finishes fighting. BTW, I bet aljo, and it still makes me laugh the way he milked it rolling around. Agreed that Yan deserved the L.

Holland's split decision win vs stewart looks pretty bad now.

Holland's split decision win vs stewart looks pretty bad now.
brunson will wrestle fuck him in 2nd half i'm guessing, that holland cardio looks bad in some fights and the iq is always in question too.

So you think Brunson wins a 5-round decision?
I like Brunsons ML. Holland's recent wins over Buckley and Stewart not aging so well. I think Holland attempts his discount Stylebender game and gets controlled by the bigger more physical wrestler.

A future in Hollywood, WWE, or soccer awaits aljo when he finishes fighting. BTW, I bet aljo, and it still makes me laugh the way he milked it rolling around. Agreed that Yan deserved the L.

The way it looked to me, it really hurt him pretty bad at first. But I think he did ham it up after a couple minutes.

Yet another ageing fighter coming off a serious injury layoff.. we've seen this so many times..

Back