UFC London: Thomas Aspinall vs. Marcin Tybura, July 22

Someone want to explain why Fili is such a dog here?
I think the main reason is Wood dominated Jourdain who looked very good in his last fight. Fili big reach and height advantage. Perhaps greasy split decision.

I could see Muniz subbing Craig honestly, it's not an impossible thing to do. Paul's got a tricky guard but he's not an amazing BJJ guy or anything.

If you can sub Jacare, you can sub anyone haha.

Do you think Barez has chances against Filho?

Do you think Barez has chances against Filho?

I'm on Filho ML and sprinkled on his RD's 2-3 here.

Berez is on 25 days notice and when he got the call he was in Thailand doing a mix of training and enjoying life judgingby his IG... He then had to fly over 18 hrs to Mexico for a short jet laged camp and then fly to Europe again to fight

Last edited:
Sorry read it wrong first time. thought you said filho.

I think the London crowd may be favoring British fighters and they tend to do better in their home court.
Considering the last London fight card which a number of British fighters had won, i think we could see a repeat this weekend, i might go bit heavy on some of the fighters.

I'm on Filho ML and sprinkled on his RD's 2-3 here.

Berez is on 25 days notice and when he got the call he was in Thailand doing a mix of training and enjoying life judgingby his IG... He then had to fly over 18 hrs to Mexico for a short jet laged camp and then fly to Europe again to fight
Barez also gassed in his contender series fight, while Filho pushed hard in the 3d round in his contender series fight and KO'd his opponent. Filho also won rd 2 against Mokhaev which is pretty impressive

Paul Craig should be the favorite.

Jamahal Hill

Krylov
Ankaloev

All these are far better than Muniz resume.

Also Craig is use to fighting bigger guys.

a scot part of the uk crowd. a lot of fan base there to cheer him on.

How does Pannie beat Ketlen?

Ketlen is paying 1.64. I expected like 1.30 or so.

I mean, maybe Pannie can outwork her or something sorta how Rocky did, but I Pannie isn't really that good.

How does Pannie beat Ketlen?

Ketlen is paying 1.64. I expected like 1.30 or so.

I mean, maybe Pannie can outwork her or something sorta how Rocky did, but I Pannie isn't really that good.
I was thinking the same thing. Then I noticed she’s just lost to Pennington (lol) and a while ago vs Yana Santos (lol). Split dec W against the ghost of Holly Holm… sheesh

I’ll just pass.

I was thinking the same thing. Then I noticed she’s just lost to Pennington (lol) and a while ago vs Yana Santos (lol). Split dec W against the ghost of Holly Holm… sheesh

I’ll just pass.
Ketlen feels like one of the most talented fighters out there (at wbw) but she almost doesn’t seem to realise when she’s getting out pointed

Ketlen feels like one of the most talented fighters out there (at wbw) but she almost doesn’t seem to realise when she’s getting out pointed
She is very passive, out of a possible fear to gas. So she is content to counterstrike and wait for her opponent to do something, which results in a lot of staring contests and close decision results.

What are the odds Stoliarenko overpowers Molly? Back on the dog hunt again. Stoliarenko sucks but I just have a feeling Molly might get stuck on her back for long stretches of time. Otherwise I feel like this is too easy to call for Molly (which we know sometimes is usually never the case)

What are the odds Stoliarenko overpowers Molly? Back on the dog hunt again. Stoliarenko sucks but I just have a feeling Molly might get stuck on her back for long stretches of time. Otherwise I feel like this is too easy to call for Molly (which we know sometimes is usually never the case)
Molly isnt really that bad a grappler. She just got out grappled by high rated wmma grapplers and they tapped her from top.

Stoliarenko is bottom game bjj, she has her armbar and that’s it. what is she like 1-5 ?

Molly also has a win on a solid bjj grappler in no gi bjj.

She's hit 3 total TD's in 6 UFC fights. Meatball seems to have worked on her TDD. Blanchfield hit her only attempt last fight yeah and then subbed her, but Erin is a hell of a grappler. Way better than Stoli. Prior to that Goldy went 0 for 5 vs Molly (Goldy obviously isn't good), Carolina didn't try one, and Kim went 0 for 2.

So...yeah it's possible but way more likely Molly stuffs any attempts and then tees off on Julija who has been massively outstruck in pretty much every one of her fights (even the ones she's won).

She's hit 3 total TD's in 6 UFC fights. Meatball seems to have worked on her TDD. Blanchfield hit her only attempt last fight yeah and then subbed her, but Erin is a hell of a grappler. Way better than Stoli. Prior to that Goldy went 0 for 5 vs Molly (Goldy obviously isn't good), Carolina didn't try one, and Kim went 0 for 2.

So...yeah it's possible but way more likely Molly stuffs any attempts and then tees off on Julija who has been massively outstruck in pretty much every one of her fights (even the ones she's won).

Agree with all points. I just worry that one thing that's really overlooked in WMMA is the type of takedowns. They matter more as opposed to the men. Trips are easier to defend versus someone shooting for a takedown using their opponents momentum against them, something stoliarenko has done against bigger girls. She looks for the trips more, but to think the other types are out of the question is what I think we might be overlooking. Maybe I'm wrong and it's as easy as we all think it should be for Molly

Back