UFC London: Thomas Aspinall vs. Marcin Tybura, July 22

That’s not true. When athletes get injured, they lose physical attributes. They’re also more prone to getting injured. This is well documented by orthopedic surgeons.

But it doesn’t mean his knee is completely worthless and make this a coin flip fight all of a sudden.

Couple props that interest me:
Aspinall/Tybura O1.5 +145
Wood via decision +110
Muniz by finish -115

Not sure about the O1.5. Wouldn't really be surprised if it ends early.

The other 2 feels solid, especially wood by Dec at +money.

Not sure about the O1.5. Wouldn't really be surprised if it ends early.

The other 2 feels solid, especially wood by Dec at +money.
Yeah, Tybura has been finished once in the first round his whole career and he has a lot of fights. He fights pretty cautiously and is well rounded -ish… Aspinal on the other hand is a finisher, but he might want to take a moment to settle in and get going since his injury.

His knee blew up in the first 15 seconds and Tybura isn’t a huge offensive threat. Why rush it? I like the over 1,5 rounds.

Couple props that interest me:
Aspinall/Tybura O1.5 +145
Wood via decision +110
Muniz by finish -115
I actually think Muniz DEC and GTD are great value
I’m waiting for the weigh-ins to see what Muniz looks like

Ya I'm waiting on weigh ins, mainly for Craig to see how he looks. He's chinny at 205 and Muniz has underrated power, gonna see if he looks drained since he's already a pretty solid sized LHW.

I could see Muniz subbing Craig honestly, it's not an impossible thing to do. Paul's got a tricky guard but he's not an amazing BJJ guy or anything.

I could see Muniz subbing Craig honestly, it's not an impossible thing to do. Paul's got a tricky guard but he's not an amazing BJJ guy or anything.
I don’t think Muniz has many submissions from top, however. He’s scary on the back and from closed guard

I Might take on two/three underdogs for this weekend.

Anyone have any thoughts on Yanal Ashmouz vs Duncan?

From what i had seen so far Duncan has the wrestling upside, Duncan might have the homecrowd advantage..
Still unsure on that fight match.

From what i had seen so far Duncan has the wrestling upside, Duncan might have the homecrowd advantage..
Just taping some Duncan fights now. Although I agree he would appear the wrestling upside, he still spends extended periods at distance with no head movement. Duncan was able to walk away the victor vs morales using the wrestling edge but there were moments he ate flush strikes. Duncan still throws slow naked low kicks which leave him open to counters. We saw in yanals debut he caught the kick and countered well

It amazes me Yanal is an underdog, dude is blue chip good striking solid wrestling and has a dog mentality. Only thing I can think of is that he’s kinda small?

Duncan seems to get tagged in every fight and this Ashmouz hits hard.

It amazes me Yanal is an underdog, dude is blue chip good striking solid wrestling and has a dog mentality. Only thing I can think of is that he’s kinda small?
guess you have done zero tape or any kind of research

Someone want to explain why Fili is such a dog here?

Sorry read it wrong first time. thought you said filho.

I think the london crowd may be favoring british fighters and they tend to do better in their home court.

Sorry read it wrong first time. thought you said filho.

I think the london crowd may be favoring british fighters and they tend to do better in their home court.
This.Most likely it goes to dec and the scorecards usually favor UK fighters in London.

Back