UFC On ESPN 12: Poirier vs. Hooker

Here are the fights I like and of course could change due to line changes because I never bet above a -200 and due to hedging if I make it far enough to hedge

Griffrin-105
Frey+125
Sato-130
Woodson/Nelson starts rd3-160
Lins-115
Maverick/Borella- Wont start rd 3+165
Worthy/Pena- Starts rd 3-130
Villante/Green-Starts rd2-195
Allen/Daukus-Wont start rd 3-150
Perry/Gall-Starts rd 2-180
Poirer/Hooker-Starts rd 3-130

The MGM app I have have horrible odds these are based off of bestfight odds. These would be the bets I placed if it wasnt due to hedging and line changes what do you guys thing?

This is a solid post and a contribution to the forum and not spam.. .keep this kind up buddy!

Perry v. Gall is a man fighting a boy, just talking from a physicality perspective. Perry has showed mixed results in the cage but he has also been fighting strong competition. Gall has been sniping the novelty guys that aren't very good fighters.

This fight is a very big step up in competition for Gall. Even with Perry training himself I trust him more than Gall here. Can't blame anyone for taking a shot on a steep dog but I don't really see how Gall wins this.
yup, this is the hooper vs caceres fight this saturday

If only perry's main training partner wasn't his new girl ...

Here are the fights I like and of course could change due to line changes because I never bet above a -200 and due to hedging if I make it far enough to hedge

Griffrin-105
Frey+125
Sato-130
Woodson/Nelson starts rd3-160
Lins-115
Maverick/Borella- Wont start rd 3+165
Worthy/Pena- Starts rd 3-130
Villante/Green-Starts rd2-195
Allen/Daukus-Wont start rd 3-150
Perry/Gall-Starts rd 2-180
Poirer/Hooker-Starts rd 3-130

The MGM app I have have horrible odds these are based off of bestfight odds. These would be the bets I placed if it wasnt due to hedging and line changes what do you guys thing?
Okay but why are you placing these bets

Show us your logic

Normally I do 10$ 10$ parlays for -250 fighters not more then that usually theres like 8 fights within that range but this event theres only 7 and Im sure by the time come fight time and I place my bets it will prob be 5 and not worthit for meso this evebent I will be doing all fighter parlays for2$ 50 of them here are the first 10 tell mewhat you think Obviously if a fighter pulls out I will just takethereplacement if thats who I have that gotpulled out so any of these that u see nelsonwill be replaced with erosa Ifyou are on sherdog with your phone its gonna look messed up.

Poirer/Gall/Daukus/Villante/Worthy/Bosser/Borrela/Woodson/Brahimaj/Griffrin/Hansen/23,095
hooker/Gall/Allen/greene/Pena/Bosser/Borella/Nelson/Sato/Zalal/Hansen/5,705
Poirer/Gall/Daukus/Villante/Pena/Lins/Maverick/Woodson/Sato/Zalal/Fret/4,004
Poirier/Gall/Allen/Villante/Pena/Lins/Borella/Woodson/Sato/Zalal/Hansen/2,711
Hooker/Perry/Allen/Greene/Worthy/Lins/Maverick/Nelson/Brahimaj/Griffrin/Frey/1901

Hooker/Gall/Daukus/Villante/Worthy/Lins/Borella/Nelson/Brahimaj/Zalal/Frey/130,411
poirer/perry/allen/green/pena/bosser/maverick/nelson/breahimaj/grifrrin/hansen/541
Hooker/gall/Daukus/Greene/Worthy/Bosser/Borella/Woodson/Brahimaj/Zalal/Frey/30,382
Poirer/Gall/Allen/Villante/Pena/Lins/Borella/Woodson/Sato/Griffrin/Frey/-4,181
Poirer/Perry/Allen/Greene/Pena/Lins/Maverick/Woodson/Sato/Griffrin/Hansen/-192

Ok this isn’t this card related but my bookie has virtual ufc 3 bets on my site. Gsp vs BJ Penn and Gsp is +135?!?!?! I looked at the fighters ratings and gsp is way ahead of him in ufc 3.....weird
my bookie has ufc 3 simulation bets too. only bet on khabib or tony (tony always beats khabib,too). i'll leave it at that lol. i put those fights on my ps4 and shit is unpredictable af. nate diaz and conor are overpowered af too.

This is a solid post and a contribution to the forum and not spam.. .keep this kind up buddy!
No it isn't lol, he's not saying WHY he's making the picks, just that he's making them

This is a DISCUSSION THREAD where we talk about the reasons for making bets and the factors that affect them, not just throw out random bet ideas and say "what do you think guys?"

Okay but why are you placing these bets

Show us your logic

Well like I said plenty of times before Iam not good at writing english is not my first languange even though I lived here allmy life as you could probably tell my writing style is horrible.SoI cantput it into words on why I think they will win all I can say they are all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Sorry but like I tell people and what I do sometimes as well if you follow or usually like peoples bets on here because it seems like they win more often then not or you like there 10 paragraph essays on every fight then follow there bets Im not saying change your bet for them but If you to like the same bet and if you were normally gonna put 50$ on it maybe make it 75$ now and see how that goes for you and if you guys are opposite on a fight maybe change your 50$ bet to 25$ Just see how it works out for you

No it isn't lol, he's not saying WHY he's making the picks, just that he's making them

This is a DISCUSSION THREAD where we talk about the reasons for making bets and the factors that affect them, not just throw out random bet ideas and say "what do you think guys?"

If you dont like me there is an ignore button you fool

Well like I said plenty of times before Iam not good at writing english is not my first languange even though I lived here allmy life as you could probably tell my writing style is horrible.SoI cantput it into words on why I think they will win all I can say they are all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Sorry but like I tell people and what I do sometimes as well if you follow or usually like peoples bets on here because it seems like they win more often then not or you like there 10 paragraph essays on every fight then follow there bets Im not saying change your bet for them but If you to like the same bet and if you were normally gonna put 50$ on it maybe make it 75$ now and see how that goes for you and if you guys are opposite on a fight maybe change your 50$ bet to 25$ Just see how it works out for you
Then tell us why you're making the bets in your native language and we can use Google Translate to decipher it

If you dont like me there is an ignore button you fool
I'm not saying I don't like you. I'm saying you should tell us why you've chosen each of the bets you have chosen

If there's no reasoning behind the picks then we have to assume you're just making random selections, in which case there's no reason for you to be in this thread

I'm not saying I don't like you. I'm saying you should tell us why you've chosen each of the bets you have chosen

If there's no reasoning behind the picks then we have to assume you're just making random selections, in which case there's no reason for you to be in this thread

LOL Show us your great betting record you fool Like I said before I have never self proclaimed to be the best mma Gambler on this site I dont watch 20 hours of tape a week for each fight I dont listen to 10 different podcast to get a view on a fight that im gonna wager 50-300$ dollars on and I most definetly will not write a 10 paragraph essay on why I think Jin Yu Frey will beat Kay Hansen if you dont like that then there is an ignore button got it. Thank you have a nice day. I am in the top 3 for regulars who post there pre fight bets on here not including live bets just normal pre bet fights Im not counting the prop bets fighter a wins by sub or something along those lines just regular fighter bets and Ov/Un if you dont like that then screw off

LOL Show us your great betting record you fool Like I said before I have never self proclaimed to be the best mma Gambler on this site I dont watch 20 hours of tape a week for each fight I dont listen to 10 different podcast to get a view on a fight that im gonna wager 50-300$ dollars on and I most definetly will not write a 10 paragraph essay on why I think Jin Yu Frey will beat Kay Hansen if you dont like that then there is an ignore button got it. Thank you have a nice day. I am in the top 3 for regulars who post there pre fight bets on here not including live bets just normal pre bet fights Im not counting the prop bets fighter a wins by sub or something along those lines just regular fighter bets and Ov/Un if you dont like that then screw off
So you just make random picks and hope for the best, which is why you can't give any reasoning for the picks you make

Got it

A discussion thread isn't the place for you, you should stick to the official bets thread and avoid this one

Let's see some bet slips
j7KEzie.jpg

So you just make random picks and hope for the best, which is why you can't give any reasoning for the picks you make

Got it

A discussion thread isn't the place for you, you should stick to the official bets thread and avoid this one
Even the official bets thread isn't for him, tbh. He should stick with the non-betting sections of this site.

Got it

Pretty much

Can people just ignore EZ MONEY guy and dog shelter guy? It isn't hard. Must be 100 posts of utter nonsense this thread. Always surrounding the same people

This card isn't good for betting IMO. Every man and his dog seems to be on Lins though, probably a sign to look the other way. Almost everything else juiced to the gills. I don't trust Perry, Pena, or Greene as big favs. Perry an idiiot, Pena fights down to opponents level, Greene poor cardio and few skills.

Peoples thoughts on Sato/Brahmaj? I've not even heard of the latter tbh

Back