UFC on ESPN 19 Hermansson vs. Holland

Nice card, I like Benitez, Holland, Leavitt, Topuria and even supersteep Evloev at current prices.

I was on Smolka before his fight had been rescheduled, I won't put anything on him anymore though, dude got way too many personal issues.

Dvalishvili at dog odds can never be a bad bet I guess

I was on Smolka before his fight had been rescheduled, I won't put anything on him anymore though, dude got way too many personal issues.

Dvalishvili at dog odds can never be a bad bet I guess

Barcelos fight is off, Merab is getting someone else and I doubt he'll be a dog with another short notice opponent unfortunately

Hard to believe they are going to trot Jake Collier back out there, he looked absolutely horrible against Aspinall. Him vs. Gian is the battle of the worst body transformation.

Hard to believe they are going to trot Jake Collier back out there, he looked absolutely horrible against Aspinall. Him vs. Gian is the battle of the worst body transformation.
If you come in as a large underdog to 2020 Gian you should have your fighting revoked and find a new career

Definitely playing Holland here but I think Jack could win a decision if he plays it safe. I think he might be "chinny" with the right shot and I think Holland has the power and accuracy to get it done. Interesting matchup for sure.

Hermansson will pretzel Holland inside 2 rounds, probably in the first. For those who don’t see the difference in the skill level...

tenor.gif

Interesting that Hill is big favorite against OSP. OSP just KO’d Menifeld and fought evenly with ”Big” Ben Rothwell in HW. OSP also has upped his sub game and is more dangerous in that regard too.

Hill is a little unproven to me, probably a fair bit quicker but less strong with weaker ground game. OSP has the edge in finishing ability on the feet too. Hill won’t have the reach advantage this time either (79” for Hill, 80” for OSP)

I’m leaning OSP at around +145 and will look at OSP ITD lines.

What so you think?

Holland is going to get absolutely annihilated here guys. He’s looked great against cans in 2020 but Joker gonna twist him up like a pretzel

Definitely playing Holland here but I think Jack could win a decision if he plays it safe. I think he might be "chinny" with the right shot and I think Holland has the power and accuracy to get it done. Interesting matchup for sure.

well you were going to lose your money to me anyways so better to lose it on a fight I guess

Holland is going to get absolutely annihilated here guys. He’s looked great against cans in 2020 but Joker gonna twist him up like a pretzel
stewart was clowning holland so bad in the ground in last round I was kinda shocked lol. Hermanson murders him when it hits the ground and with holland's lowly iq i'm sure he may even oblige to get it down there even quicker.

well you were going to lose your money to me anyways so better to lose it on a fight I guess

says the dude that had a “gut” feeling to bet 1/8th if their winnings in the year 2020 on a jobber like Gaethje to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov. Nice play losing $4k (half of the amount you initially said you would bet) on the Homer Simpson of MMA.

Absolutely hilariously terrible read. One of the worst I’ve ever seen from you.

You and anyone else that bet Gaethje with the level of confidence you had has NO business talking shit about underdog plays from anyone, ever again. Gaethje couldn’t even make it to the over rounds

I think you even said’ “Gaethje gonna shock the world”
{<jordan}

Last edited:
says the dude that had a “gut” feeling to bet 1/8th if their winnings in the year 2020 on a jobber like Gaethje to beat Khabib Nurmagomedov. Nice play losing $4k on the Homer Simpson of MMA.

Absolutely hilariously terrible read. One of the worst I’ve ever seen from you.

You and anyone else that bet Gaethje with the level of confidence you had has NO business talking shit about underdog plays from anyone, ever again. Gaethje couldn’t even make it to the over rounds

I think you even said’ “Gaethje gonna shock the world”
{<jordan}

Gotta hand it to you. This is a premium shit post.

Not sure what betting on Gaethje has to do with you pussying out of a bet but yup bad read on my part. Luckily i made much much more than 32k this year. Hell I made that in 2 weeks of the NFL.

Not sure what betting on Gaethje has to do with you pussying out of a bet but yup bad read on my part. Luckily i made much much more than 32k this year. Hell I made that in 2 weeks of the NFL.

Lmao! Guess I need to put training wheels on for this convo. You replied to me in this thread about me betting Holland, an underdog and insinuated it was a stupid bet.

What does you betting Gaethje against Khabib have to do with this?

You bet Gaethje, an underdog. You said, “Gaethje is gonna shock the world” and you bitched out and only put $4000 down when you initially said you were betting $8000. My point is you have no business talking shit about anyone picking underdogs when you BET $4000 ON GAETHJE TO BEAT KHABIB. I can’t take you seriously after that.
Lastly,
I didn’t bitch out of any bet. Ask @rev0lver You took my bet 4 days after I posted it. What reality do you live in where odds don’t change by the day?

You said you’d take a bet at -1000 then moved the goal posts back. It’s not surprising for such a shit poster.

I’ll be the first to congratulate you if Holland wins but you won’t see me throwing it in your face If he doesn’t

By the way I can give you a nice long list of bets I’ve lost if you’d like. Some of them are legit laughable in retrospect. If it will make you feel better about yourself though, let me know and I’ll PM them to ya.

You said you’d take a bet at -1000 then moved the goal posts back. It’s not surprising for such a shit poster.

I repeat, odds change by the hour/day
I’ll be the first to congratulate you if Holland wins but you won’t see me throwing it in your face If he doesn’t

are you high? Have I ever brought up your bet on Gaethje prior to this ? No. I only did AFTER you started talking shit about me betting Holland.

not quite sure I talked shit and yes I am high

arguing semantics is a waste of time. You were definitely critical of my bet on Holland which is why you said what you said.

I like most of y’all but sometimes, some of you have a hard time admitting when you’re wrong.

In any event I’m not gonna keep shitting up this thread we’ve all made our points let’s get back to the topic at hand.

Back