UFC on ESPN 19 Hermansson vs. Holland

Oh.

Fuuuuuuuuck

Ha ha as usual Sadistics is spot on though. Snagged an unreal line and hammered it with Benitez at + money, then too the best hedge there is to it with Jaynes rd 1. If Jaynes wins, pretty likely it's right away.

Money coming in on Quinonez

Yeah I'm being sarcastic, I don't think he's quite as big of an idiot as he makes himself out to be, but I can't imagine MMA betting is profitable at all for him over an extended period of time.

Ok because I am new here I have probably gone back to read almost every topic in the past 6 months and the dude is a clown Idk if hes trying to be funny or what but my bad.

Smolka down to -115. I don’t get this money coming in on Quinonez. Just added bigly.

Smolka down to -115. I don’t get this money coming in on Quinonez. Just added bigly.

Smolka obviously more likely to finish, but he's such a flake. I could see him doing dumb stuff a couple times to give rounds away and losing a decision to a guy that he should not lose to. He's the kind of guy who will have top position and drop back for a leglock with 90 seconds to go in the round, end up on his back eating gnp, and give the round away.

BOL, hope he cashes for you. You have your money on the better fighter, but also have it on a guy who's performances are all over the place.

you ok man? lol

benitez could get KO'd but most likely won't
Allen could get KO'd but probably won't
Collier could get KO'd but probably won't

Dolidze throws nuclear missiles when he throws. I like Allan's chances overall, but if someone is truly getting meme KO'd tonight I guess he'd be my bet just based on how hard Dolidze can hit.

Smolka obviously more likely to finish, but he's such a flake. I could see him doing dumb stuff a couple times to give rounds away and losing a decision to a guy that he should not lose to. He's the kind of guy who will have top position and drop back for a leglock with 90 seconds to go in the round, end up on his back eating gnp, and give the round away.

BOL, hope he cashes for you. You have your money on the better fighter, but also have it on a guy who's performances are all over the place.
Smolka for sure a flake. Hear he had a bad cut too. He’s better everywhere. Q needs space and isn’t gonna get it here imo. I like the number. BOL tonight brotha

edit: how the fuck did you get a yellow lol

Smolka for sure a flake. Hear he had a bad cut too. He’s better everywhere. Q needs space and isn’t gonna get it here imo. I like the number. BOL tonight brotha

edit: how the fuck did you get a yellow lol

Ha I answered earlier in the thread. Got annoyed with a guy in the war room and went out of my way a bit to let him know stupid he was. I think I got carded maybe 2 other times in 13 years LOL. Oh well.

Ha I answered earlier in the thread. Got annoyed with a guy in the war room and went out of my way a bit to let him know stupid he was. I think I got carded maybe 2 other times in 13 years LOL. Oh well.
You’re too good to be slumming it in the heavies baby

As ridiculous as that is, the reason I got yellow carded (for a post in this forum on my perspective as a father about the decision-making of a certain parent of a fighter on DWTNCS) was a lot dumber.

My site has not released prop bets yet but when they do I'm hammering Villante / Collier GTD.

Advanced lines have GTD at +170 to +180 but neither of these guys have gotten many finishes lately their fights end quickly becuase they are getting finished. I just see a slop fest fight that goes to the score cards.

Looks like my "stupid bet" just cashed broe

Lol what u got a yellow card for

Back