UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

Hilarious. Paul Craig's dumb mean mugs got him a draw with a visibly fat, old and gassed shogun. I'm glad that was a draw but shogun should retire.

My bookie voided a shogun ko round bet, should be a loss right?

yes, i am not 100% sure though, I had shogun to win by decision and it got graded as a loss.

Last edited:

Does your bookie offer "draw" as an option with props? If draw is an option, it should obviously be a loss. If they don't have draw as an option, there is an argument that it should be voided as all possible outcomes weren't there.

Does your bookie offer "draw" as an option with props? If draw is an option, it should obviously be a loss. If they don't have draw as an option, there is an argument that it should be voided as all possible outcomes weren't there.
no they don't, thanks anyway I just sent them a message.

all props are losses. ML bets are refunded.
Not true, they just voided my shogun rua decision bets, like oblivian said if draw is not an option, it should be voided as all possible outcomes werent there.

Not true, they just voided my shogun rua decision bets, like oblivian said if draw is not an option, it should be voided as all possible outcomes werent there.

news to me but that makes sense.

news to me but that makes sense.
Most books that offer two way lines, which is pretty much all the U.S. facing books like 5Dimes, Bookmaker etc, where draw makes moneyline bets push will normally grade all decision, ITD etc props as losses in case of a draw. As will any book that offers three-way lines like the Euro books. If any book graded a decision bet as a push on a draw result that is a lucky happenstance for the bettor, not a normal outcome or one that you should ever expect to be repeated. It's No Contest that cancels or pushes all props of every kind, not draw results.

Most books that offer two way lines, which is pretty much all the U.S. facing books like 5Dimes, Bookmaker etc, where draw makes moneyline bets push will normally grade all decision, ITD etc props as losses in case of a draw. As will any book that offers three-way lines like the Euro books. If any book graded a decision bet as a push on a draw result that is a lucky happenstance for the bettor, not a normal outcome or one that you should ever expect to be repeated. It's No Contest that cancels or pushes all props of every kind, not draw results.

Yeah this is my xp. Draws will result in a loss for prop bets.

Back