UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

What is the deal with Renan Barao. He used to be such a winning fighter. If you look at his record he stacked up over 30 wins in a row over his career. More recently he has lost 6 of his last 7 fights... what gives? Was he a casualty of USADA and no more juice?
I always liked him and it seems like he was competitive with TJ not so long ago.

What is the deal with Renan Barao. He used to be such a winning fighter. If you look at his record he stacked up over 30 wins in a row over his career. More recently he has lost 6 of his last 7 fights... what gives? Was he a casualty of USADA and no more juice?
I always liked him and it seems like he was competitive with TJ not so long ago.

For this fight Barao have move to a new gym, city (with all the family), so I think that he will be coming with a lot of motivation to win this fight and I think that he have all the tools to win, but, I also think that the chin is gone, he will need to go for the grappling to take away the power of Andrade, but Andrade is low volume, so pointfighting and keeping the distance is also a good strategy.

●Perez with the Joker make up, that was actually pretty funny.
●Olivera and Gordon going nose to nose with the Eskimo kiss was pretty good too.
●Rua vs the Bearjew, Craig with his usual Braveheart make up, seems like the battle of the chins here
●Souza looking relaxed and motivated I'm torn here the age, weight class, and a few other things had me all over Jan at first I can't sleep on Jacere though. Might toss him in a parlay he seems like every bit a dog here.

Am I going to be the only one on Jacare?
Did you get him at 170-200+? hes down to +140 now which is much less tempting. After seeing him weigh in I WISH I could've got the earlier odds on him but +140 is a pass for me.

jan-blachowicz-of-poland-and-ronaldo-souza-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1187913174

maurcio-rua-of-brazil-and-paul-craig-of-united-kingdom-face-off-the-picture-id1187913474

charles-oliveira-of-brazil-and-jared-gordon-of-the-united-states-face-picture-id1187914269

markus-perez-of-brazil-and-wellington-turman-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1187914487

antonio-arroyo-of-brazil-and-andre-muniz-of-brazil-face-off-during-picture-id1187914576

sergio-moraes-of-brazil-and-james-krause-of-the-united-states-face-picture-id1187915254

ricardo-ramos-of-brazil-and-luiz-eduardo-garagorri-of-uruguay-face-picture-id1187915341

francisco-trinaldo-of-brazil-and-bobby-green-of-the-united-states-picture-id1187916143

warlley-alves-of-brazil-and-randy-brown-of-jamaica-face-off-during-picture-id1187916753

douglas-de-andrade-of-brazil-and-renan-barao-of-brazil-face-off-the-picture-id1187918767

ariane-lipski-of-brazil-and-veronica-macedo-of-colombia-face-off-the-picture-id1187919431

vanessa-melo-of-brazil-and-tracy-cortez-of-the-united-states-face-off-picture-id1187919593

Perez. Was even asking Turman 'why so serious' and 'you wanna know how I got these scars'
I did something similar to this years ago and got the cops called on me
Ya im adding a few more Units to Perez purely because of this holy shit

Am I the only one on Melo here? Not sure she's strong enough to impose her grappling game here. Melo has a very solid base and probably won't go down as easily as Cortez's previous opponents. +190, at home, and with a striking advantage is enough for me to take a shot.

what's everyone's favorite FDNGTD ? I think we could see a lot of finishes this card, I like Alves/ Brown a lot

Am I the only one on Melo here? Not sure she's strong enough to impose her grappling game here. Melo has a very solid base and probably won't go down as easily as Cortez's previous opponents. +190, at home, and with a striking advantage is enough for me to take a shot.

thought about that too. I’m still recovering from my 20u Bet on Gillian Robertson. If anything, play the over. JK, it’s -455 or something gay like that.

I got on Cortez during that strange midweek bump to -165. I was having a moment of doubt but the weigh-ins made me feel better; Cortez actually looks to be the bigger girl. Of course, the skeptic in me whispers about how Melo looks fitter than ever while Cortez looks thick. Hopefully the cardio and tenacity stays on point. I understand your play. But I think Cortez grapple-fucks her.

I got on Cortez during that strange midweek bump to -165. I was having a moment of doubt but the weigh-ins made me feel better; Cortez actually looks to be the bigger girl. Of course, the skeptic in me whispers about how Melo looks fitter than ever while Cortez looks thick. Hopefully the cardio and tenacity stays on point. I understand your play. But I think Cortez grapple-fucks her.

Melo looked pretty lean at weigh-ins and most of her bodyweight is in her tree trunk thighs. So the waist up comparison pics might be deceiving. Cortez got junk the trunk too but still doesn't compare to how stout Melo is. Melo is more likely to look bigger after rehydrating. Cortez looks like she belongs at 125. I thought Melo belonged at 125 too but seeing how lean she is at 136 lbs makes me think different now.

Charles Oliviera is the Brazilian Tony Ferguson. I have a bet in Gordan because the line is crazy, but he is going to lose. Do Bronx will finish him and look fantastic doing it.

Did you get him at 170-200+? hes down to +140 now which is much less tempting. After seeing him weigh in I WISH I could've got the earlier odds on him but +140 is a pass for me.

He's back to +160. I have him at +170.

Anyone else feel like Barao is going to get stopped?
I’m actually taking a stab on him

havdbt seen much about Krause vs Moraes here.
Guess it’s because Moraes has looked pretty bad his last two fights while Krause looked pretty good finishing alves

I also wanted to bet brown at dog odds but was concerned with the kicks alves throws and the brittle looking legs of brown

I’m actually taking a stab on him

havdbt seen much about Krause vs Moraes here.
Guess it’s because Moraes has looked pretty bad his last two fights while Krause looked pretty good finishing alves

I also wanted to bet brown at dog odds but was concerned with the kicks alves throws and the brittle looking legs of brown

If anything, you can hedge with Moraes sub. He's been talking a lot about going back to his roots.

Back