• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

Am I going to be the only one on Jacare?

Am I going to be the only one on Jacare?

I haven't decided yet, but I haven't ruled it out. He's not chinny, so I don't see Jan blasting him out of there and if he does get Jan on his back at some point then he could well dominate, there's a decent chance he could get him there over the course of 5 rounds.

Really liking that extra 6 inches of reach for the Polish powerhouse as far as advantages go in the ME

Leaning green vs Trinaldo. Volume should take it home but worried about the power and counter strike ability Trin has. Trin is old but Green might be right up there with him in terms of mileage.

Douglas Da Silva and Tracey Cortez double £20 returns £42
Paul Craig £10 returns £30
Not seeing much more I want to bet on so far

Dont like betting against my boy Shogun but I figure if he wins I'll be happy he won if he loses at least il get some cash from it

All that might be true but do you really want to pay around -200 to find out? Does Jan really beat him 7 out of 10 times? Where is the value in that price?
Yeah I think so, I think Jan should be more like -300 with how Jacares looked. If he fights like he did Hermansson he's getting beaten up badly. His only real skill edge is in the BJJ and to use that he needs TDs and its a big enough assumption that he'll even try that hard for them let alone succeed. Even if he does get them he has to then sub another solid black belt and if he doesn't he'll probably be gassed from trying and get KOd soon after.

Leaning green vs Trinaldo. Volume should take it home but worried about the power and counter strike ability Trin has. Trin is old but Green might be right up there with him in terms of mileage.
Since 2014, Bobby green has beaten Eric koch

that’s it

and he’s going to go into Brazil and beat trinaldo?

Shouldn't you be backing your countryman? If he wins y'all could go out to the club and donate to dog shelters and stuff.
Well thats a win/win fight for me. If Jan wins I will be happy for him, if he loses than at least money will make me less sad.

Yeah I think so, I think Jan should be more like -300 with how Jacares looked. If he fights like he did Hermansson he's getting beaten up badly. His only real skill edge is in the BJJ and to use that he needs TDs and its a big enough assumption that he'll even try that hard for them let alone succeed. Even if he does get them he has to then sub another solid black belt and if he doesn't he'll probably be gassed from trying and get KOd soon after.
Club and sub is in play

Who has been successful defending jacares top game?

He will melt jans black belt

Club and sub is in play

Who has been successful defending jacares top game?
I give Jacare an extremely slim chance of putting down Jan, doubtful Jacare hits particularly hard up at 205 and Jan has a great chin.
Gastelum and Whittaker both survived Jacare's top game fairly recently and both are a lot smaller than Jan with arguably worse BJJ.

Since 2014, Bobby green has beaten Eric koch

that’s it

and he’s going to go into Brazil and beat trinaldo?
He beat drakkar klose too, even if the judges robbed him of it...

He beat drakkar klose too, even if the judges robbed him of it...

We really need to do a primer on what the hell a "robbery" actually is, versus "a close, debatable decision that didn't go my way". Green clearly won round 2. While closer than that margin, Klose won round 3. It all comes down to round 1. I thought Klose won it personally, and so did a decent portion of people on MMADecisions (33% had it for Klose, 3% also scored it a draw), although a majority saw it for Green.

Regardless, giving Klose round 1, Green round 2, and Klose round 3 is a perfectly reasonable scorecard...which is what all 3 judges did. That's not a "robbery".

Moreover, Green had this much success against Klose thanks to his wrestling. That won't work against Trinaldo. Perhaps he wins it in a different way, but it's not the most useful fight for analysis.

Back