• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

UFC on ESPN+ 22 Blachowicz vs Jacare

Was just looking through jans competition level

What is his best win? Hard to say

the ghost of rockhold?
The ghost of Manuwa?
205 cannonier?

Club and sub is in play

Who has been successful defending jacares top game?

He will melt jans black belt

Yeah there's black belts and there's black belt world champions.

Money coming on Turman. Hes is the favorite.

I give Jacare an extremely slim chance of putting down Jan, doubtful Jacare hits particularly hard up at 205 and Jan has a great chin.
Gastelum and Whittaker both survived Jacare's top game fairly recently and both are a lot smaller than Jan with arguably worse BJJ.
Gastelum is really the only one I can remember.

jacare had him in all sorts of trouble. Mount twice. Went for the arm at from mount. Gas was fortunate he was close to the cage and stacked him and ended up getting his arm out

not many guys have done that.

that being said it looked like jacare completely blew his load there

How does Gordon put the pressure on and make Chucky Olives uncomfortable without getting choked in the process?

Was just looking through jans competition level

What is his best win? Hard to say

the ghost of rockhold?
The ghost of Manuwa?
205 cannonier?

Yeah, all of them. Rockhold beat Jacare and Manuwa and Cannonier would kill him.

Look at how good Cannonier is at middle weight, but he was getting beat up by people left and right at LHW.

I mean Jared Gorden isn't going to beat Do Bronx unless it's something somewhat flukey, but at the current price it's worth the punt on the fluke or Charles just laying an egg.

We really need to do a primer on what the hell a "robbery" actually is, versus "a close, debatable decision that didn't go my way". Green clearly won round 2. While closer than that margin, Klose won round 3. It all comes down to round 1. I thought Klose won it personally, and so did a decent portion of people on MMADecisions (33% had it for Klose, 3% also scored it a draw), although a majority saw it for Green.

Regardless, giving Klose round 1, Green round 2, and Klose round 3 is a perfectly reasonable scorecard...which is what all 3 judges did. That's not a "robbery".

Moreover, Green had this much success against Klose thanks to his wrestling. That won't work against Trinaldo. Perhaps he wins it in a different way, but it's not the most useful fight for analysis.
Rewatch that fight and explain how you score it for Klose. Green has damage, volume and control edges

Was looking for just the right gif for the above and discovered, much to my delight, that Paul is absolutely Angela from The Office.4c614ced7aabf5059e1195ed8fb92cdd.jpg

Last edited:
How do, Man with no tracked record that seems to lose copious amounts of money

Projection is a cruel mental disorder. How much are you down this year so far? 47 units since UFC 234, right? Going for 50+ by the end of the year, I imagine? How do you sleep at night charging people $14 to lose money?

Projection is a cruel mental disorder. How much are you down this year so far? 47 units since UFC 234, right? Going for 50+ by the end of the year, I imagine? How do you sleep at night charging people $14 to lose money?

I never got the whole tout thing. I guess people like to be “the man”

I don’t want to speak for gugabe but I think that he was in some kind of market investment field and treats mma as such.

I guess he saw an opportunity to be a “financial advisor” of sorts

personally I don’t care for touts

if you’re so good why do you need other people’s money for picks?

If you want to beat the books so bad why not just give the picks away?

Back