UFC on ESPN+ 34 Overeem vs Harris PBP and Discussion

Are you being sarcastic? There was never a time for him to stop that. The cumulative damage was bad but that's on Smith's corner. Never was Smith not defending, trying to continue, etc. He never turtled or acted like he wanted out.
88o6m10df0z41.jpg

On song decision next at +175 and it's 2nd leg of my big 3 leg parlay too. I trust vera's durability to get clowned for few rounds. Do have song round 1 small amount since that's when vera tends to be worst in, and vera round 3 incase of memery.

Kinda crazy the ufc exploits this harris thing so much, if you mention it yeah okay, but like this.... Imagine being Harris' wife and having to see this shit over and over again/

I don't even know the guy but it's definitely affecting my mood. Can't imagine what the people who know the family are thinking as they support Walt in his biggest fight(pun intended).

Same happened for me. Great bet btw, you spotted that very early, sucks you didnt get it through, i think alot missed it due to brown hitting him suspending the lines probably. I think we´re around 20 sec behind, or at least i am.
But i think you should try betfair - i tried hitting it there instead - missed it, but then when i checked it had gotten through but at 2.62 so nice suprise though at the time i wasn´t so happy haha, but think because they keep adjusting the odds it´ll keep trying to hit the odds you specified you know? so until you cancel it´ll keep trying - so if other bookies dont let you betfair seems to let you, the exchange i mean. Always like that so much, besides betstars/365 its the best i think.

Yeah i just have all my gambling money on Betstars due to being able to play poker with it in the corona time. Should probably deposit back to 5dimes and betfair if the events are coming back regularly! I could definately see Betfair offering some good lines during this one.

Hill dec up to an absurd +325.

Angie isn't gonna finish Claudia but she can certainly win. I don't favor her outright by any stretch but the dec line is monster value.

This event looks like a setup for Harris to have a huge victory and happy story, easy 1round KO for Walt

Kids in the neighborhood letting the fireworks off nonstop for the last half hour straight. It's officially summer. And maybe a shooting.

Wow... Another Walt Harris + daughter video to fill the gap, right after a similar video was already shown.

This is going to happen all night if the fights keep getting finished early.

Hill dec up to an absurd +325.

Angie isn't gonna finish Claudia but she can certainly win. I don't favor her outright by any stretch but the dec line is monster value.

I'd say Hill can finish at least 10% of the time. I played her at +225 straight and I like that better than playing her DEC at +325

Small on Vera to finish in the 2nd or 3rd @+1000 and +1600 respectively.

This event looks like a setup for Harris to have a huge victory and happy story, easy 1round KO for Walt
Thats not Hollywood, here are real fights and it depends on fighters to get a happy ending for them

Next a video of Overeem hitting kids. Perfect promo

Next a video of Overeem hitting kids. Perfect promo
200.gif

Hard to keep a cool betting mind for this fight, I'm a big fan of Chito!

Think Vera being overlooked a bit. If nothing else, he will fight like a true dog for your $. Yadong is a big ste up though.

Back