PBP UFC on ESPN 53 - Ribas vs. Namajunas Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/23 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
people pretend these APEX cards are bangers, when they're on par with other orgs

Some Apex cards are bangers. The UFC typically has better cards than PFL/Bellator both on paper and in results. This one, not so much. They can't all be winners. For the most part, I watch as much MMA that I can if I can access it or it makes sense schedule wise.

Montserrat: these seem like the biggest natural tits I've ever seen in the UFC.

DEBATE ME BRO

My fight picking these last 2 events needs an exorcist because there must be a satan in my head the way I've been picking losers with pride...:(

Yeah a lot depends on time of day & what I'm up to. I've been into watching ONE of Friday mornings, but have missed other stuff I enjoy like BKFC because of when it's on.

Those early morning ONE cards just don't work out schedule wise. I wish they just put everything on Amazon. I would watch them every week.

Some Apex cards are bangers. The UFC typically has better cards than PFL/Bellator both on paper and in results. This one, not so much. They can't all be winners. For the most part, I watch as much MMA that I can if I can access it or it makes sense schedule wise.
there's a statement

Montserrat: these seem like the biggest natural tits I've ever seen in the UFC.

DEBATE ME BRO
69657%252Fprofile-galery%252Ffullbodyleft-picture%252FMARTINEZ_ROQUE_L_06-19.png

Back