PBP UFC on ESPN 53 - Ribas vs. Namajunas Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/23 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
View attachment 1036122
Anyone do worse than me? Almost impressive I managed to pick which fights went to decision, but was always on the wrong side of that decision.

The one fight that was a finish, I picked the correct round but wrong guy. Wow.

If you wanna make some money, pick the opposite of what I pick on the main card

I've got 3 right so far :oops::rolleyes:

Goes bowlth ways, b. These Apex cards blow. And the amount of attention they receive to others on par, or better, from other orgs, is hilarious. Enjoy what you enjoy, xir.

That's your opinion. Not every Apex card blows. I think, on average, over the last five years, the Apex cards have been better than Bellator and PFL cards. Bellator did close strong, however. I miss those Friday night cards now that they're gone. You're free to disagree.

That's your opinion. Not every Apex card blows. I think, on average, over the last five years, the Apex cards have been better than Bellator and PFL cards. Bellator did close strong, however. I miss those Friday night cards now that they're gone. You're free to disagree.
You don't have to keep repeating platitudes. I know it's my opinion, and I know I can disagree. It's what I'm doing right now. lol.

Pat_Barry_and_Rose_Namajunas-2.0.1502207656.jpg

I know I've been talking a load of absolute shite in this PBP, but I've genuinely not had time to listen to any music tonight.

That tells me the pacing is decent, at least.
A good paced cards just means lots of decisions.

When there's lots of 1st round finishes it means more dead time.

It's always 4 fights in the 2 hour time-slot before main card.

Every WMMA fighter 1st day of training:

We are going to teach you how to Judo toss your opponent

Back