PBP UFC on ESPN 53 - Ribas vs. Namajunas Official PBP Discussion: Sat. 3/23 at 7pm ET / 4pm PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some Apex cards are bangers. The UFC typically has better cards than PFL/Bellator both on paper and in results. This one, not so much. They can't all be winners. For the most part, I watch as much MMA that I can if I can access it or it makes sense schedule wise.

This card is better than than 95% of Bellator cards. Doesn't mean this card is good it just means that Bellator is garbage

My exact thoughts on Rose
giphy.gif

Some Apex cards are bangers. The UFC typically has better cards than PFL/Bellator both on paper and in results. This one, not so much. They can't all be winners. For the most part, I watch as much MMA that I can if I can access it or it makes sense schedule wise.

I think we've got a run of 3, maybe even 4 fights here that have real potential.

1711245712936.png
Anyone do worse than me? Almost impressive I managed to pick which fights went to decision, but was always on the wrong side of that decision.

The one fight that was a finish, I picked the correct round but wrong guy. Wow.

If you wanna make some money, pick the opposite of what I pick on the main card

This card is better than than 95% of Bellator cards. Doesn't mean this card is good it just means that Bellator is garbage

Bellator has its moments, but they put on some of the least entertaining cards in a row a few years ago that I can recall. ONE is usually on point. PFL is hit or miss, but their production and pacing just kill me.

That's my thoughts on it. You're free to think differently. No big deal. Enjoy what you enjoy, man.
Goes bowlth ways, b. These Apex cards blow. And the amount of attention they receive to others on par, or better, from other orgs, is hilarious. Enjoy what you enjoy, xir.

Bellator has its moments, but they put on some of the least entertaining cards in a row a few years ago that I can recall. ONE is usually on point. PFL is hit or miss, but their production and pacing just kill me.

One is a muay thai/kickboxing organization let's be real here. We shouldn't compare it to UFC

Back