• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

Huge cash on ladd rd 3 and itd

Anyone else glad that newbie piece of shit lost lol
source.gif

Well, Im happy with that, specialy after the back and forth with ol mate @Dave Henderson.

Bad luck mate, hope you were trolling and didnt actually go 2k in lol.

Huge cash on ladd rd 3 and itd

I really wanted to play Ladd ITD at +250. Then I figured; why not make even more money by betting her TKO/KO prop at +345?

Kunitskaya is mentally weak and folds easily the first time she gets cracked hard.

I got $1,500.00 / 3 pick parlay on Kunitskaya, Rothwell, and Rodriguez. A $200 throwaway hedge bet flipping Rodriguez for Calvino in case she loses. $2000 on Yana. $1300.00 on Rothwell. Total bet $5000. I'm avoiding the main event action completely.

Wow definitly gotta be ready next time to pull the trigger!

Is 200dkk 1U for you? damm 16000+ is huuuuge! you´re like the livebet god, always killing it. Smashing them lines, first in line to stomp them. When I saw it from 29 to 19, i was like "gotta be you smashing that hahaha"

Huuuuuuuuuuge congratz on those winnings man! Well deserved!

Yeah, thats 1u. I started at 50, so i increased it 4x and now probably going to 400kr.

Well, Im happy with that, specialy after the back and forth with ol mate @Dave Henderson.
Bad luck mate, hope you were trolling and didnt actually go 2k in lol.
I hope he made that bet, i hope all the terrible things in the world happen to him, and no one else

i hope i see him featured on a new cartel liveleak video soon

ladd still looked pretty bad, any decent striker will piece her up.

7-1 overall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on rothwell -150 EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Think he ko him rd 2

I have his other 2 picks in my parlay hopefully it goes better than his Yana lol.

Do you actually make money when you bet ?
I always lose a little bit...
For instance, I bet 2500 dollars in 2019 and won 2390 dollars.
110 bucks is a loss I can afford and it makes fights more interesting.
But I Don't get why I Don't win anything, despite training and watching mma for now 10 years...