UFC on ESPN 7 PBP/Discussion

Yeah, thats 1u. I started at 50, so i increased it 4x and now probably going to 400kr.
Will be even greater earnings! Keep rocking man! You´re fantastic at this, really.
What do you think of bet365´s quick bet system, is that something you use and can recommend? You know the option you can enable to bet faster. I´m not sure if its good or not. Have you used it?

Hoping Rothwell doesn't look as washed as his last fight.
Ben looked bad in his last fight because Arlovski had good foot movement the entire fight, and threw a ton of strikes as he moved. Ben couldn't keep up.

Struve is bigger, slower, flat-footed, doesn't throw a lot of strikes, and doesn't go for take downs. I expect Ben to win via TKO.

Hoping Rothwell doesn't look as washed as his last fight.
Maybe I'm crazy but the rothwell from his last fight still beats struve. Massive durability always moving forward and he still landed some big shots on arlovski which I think may have Ko'd Struve.

Don't really see where Struve takes this with any coherency. Dude doesn't throw strikes, Rothwell shouldn't get randomly guard subbed and there's a massive durability/power disparity.

Will be even greater earnings! Keep rocking man! You´re fantastic at this, really.
What do you think of bet365´s quick bet system, is that something you use and can recommend? You know the option you can enable to bet faster. I´m not sure if its good or not. Have you used it?

Thats the plan! I never used the quick bet. I havent really needed to bet faster so far.

2u on Struve at +120(That recklessness you get after winning a huge bet...)

Ben looked bad in his last fight because Arlovski had good foot movement the entire fight, and threw a ton of strikes as he moved. Ben couldn't keep up.

Struve is bigger, slower, flat-footed, doesn't throw a lot of strikes, and doesn't go for take downs. I expect Ben to win via TKO.
via groin strike*

Was wondering why struve came back, renewed energy? Or same thing? Right now he does not look like one who mentally wants to fight.

Back