UFC on Fox 19 PBP/discussion

I think it should be 29-28 Torres actually. Good fight

Crickey too close of a fight judges may like torres leg counters or rose head strikes. I cashed out in the end just too close.

I think rose edged it with putting up the bigger game, bet rose backers sighed a relief with that r3 td lol

rose via split decision

Damn rds 1 and 3 close. Rd 2 clearly Rose. Please let her win this...

Rose dec for a Torres sized profit for me
Torres dec for a Gabi sized profit (relatively speaking)

IMO it's 3-0 Rose

So is it just me or has Namajunas got really good takedowns? Think it might be split.

There's no way it's 30-27 Rose. Torres got the only clear round.

aside from the one punch in rd 1, which namajunas countered with the big knee anyway... rose landed ALL of the big shots and she had ALL of the takedowns.

this would be a terrible decision.

Let's go Torres. Rocked her in round 1, virtual draw in round 2, busier in round 3

...here's hoping.

aside from the one punch in rd 1, which namajunas countered with the big knee anyway... rose landed ALL of the big shots and she had ALL of the takedowns.

Agreed, same reason I score round 1 for Rose. Obvious recovery when seconds later she gets the td.

Let's go Torres. Rocked her in round 1, virtual draw in round 2, busier in round 3

...here's hoping.

Cant fault either conclusions lol

Back