UFC on Fox 19 PBP/discussion

Yeah closed a parly for 100 as well as live bet win!

Yesssssssssssssssssss!

Wrestling discounting strikes for a min who wins glover or rashad?

I haven't been in the thread much this week since I've been busy but my biggest bet of the card is on Rashad. I think his speed is gonna be the X factor in this fight

Please tell me old rashad turns up and he dont roll back the years. £950 on Glover @ evens and £500 on Glover + Jones parlay.

I haven't been in the thread much this week since I've been busy but my biggest bet of the card is on Rashad. I think his speed is gonna be the X factor in this fight

If old shad turns up you will be right but he hasnt looked fast for four years.

So is it just me or has Namajunas got really good takedowns? Think it might be split.

They aren't anything to write home about at all, she has decent trips. JJ would break her face worse then she did Penne's.

need glover here for a glover+mm parlay

Ewww

man i dont' know what the hell to do on GT vs rashad. i just don't. i have a 0.18u bet on glover to win by sub (to win 0.99u)... that's it.

i think GT could finish him, no doubt, but i also think this could be a 50/50 fight if it does go 5 rounds. maybe GT gasses. maybe rashad runs for the whole fight. idk.

gonna throw a bet on O3.0 rounds -147 (this is way better than O3.5 -142 or goes 5 rounds -125).

i think it's gonna be fairly competitive unless GT catches him early.

I hope Glover gets a relatively quick finish, or else we're going to see one boring fight once Rashad gets on his bicycle after not being able to get his TDs.

Back