UFC Wonderboy vs. Neal PBP/Discussion

I feel like Hardy’s tenacity and killer instinct was trained out of him to a fault. Almost like he’s too technical for his own good.

but ya trash on the ground and still terrible cardio. He may never have great cardio no matter what he does. Type of athlete he is, coming from NFL.

Boring card, I hope for Pereira and Vera to bring the heat

Chito always does. Guy is one of my favorites, skilled but all action. Love that kid.

1U Moraes KO @ 4.5
2U Moraes @ 1.67

For his flaws I still think he's a tier above Font.

Loved to see Hardy get his ass handed to him. After all the mimics he does into the camera, that is a treat.

I feel like Hardy’s tenacity and killer instinct was trained out of him to a fault. Almost like he’s too technical for his own good.

but ya trash on the ground and still terrible cardio. He may never have great cardio no matter what he does. Type of athlete he is, coming from NFL.
yeah but then he should just go for the kill, now he doesnt really know what to do....

For what it's worth, Hardy looked the best he ever has in round 1.

He even defended Tybura's few TD attempts, countered well, feinted very well, and switched it up to the body.

With asthma though, I don't see how he ever becomes more than what he is right now.

Font is probably a bit underrated but people also forget how dynamic Marlon is capable of being.

Yeah hardy asthma got him fucked, is pretty clear

misleading. The Cowboys signed him knowing full well what was happening. He was suspended before he signed with them. He just wasn’t good enough to justify his pay and the headache of his history. If he had 15 sacks that year they wouldn’t give a shit. He could still be in the league if he was squeaky clean. But you get him being a shit teammate and not producing on the field ENOUGH to justify the headache he brings... ya no longer worth it.. for anyone. When a guy still has talent, and is a complete asshat, teams will take the risk. See Antonio brown.

Back