News UFC Working on Belal vs Shavkat

He ain't taken over the UK by galloping across the steppes lmao

Got a bit of sea to cover, first, and that was a big obstacle for the Dothrakhi in GOT

The shores are not safe, there is a dark cloud of arrows covering the horizon. Leon will make peace with his maker and the kingdom shall be turned over to a new ruler, but this time not a king but a Khan!

I'd be okay with belal getting a shot
But he's kinda in the territory of no top 5 or signature wins
Plus it would be a rematch of a NC he was looking pretty poor in.
But
Nobody else is worthy
Shavkat is behind him in line
Colby only has one win in forever
Burns is booked and just lost to khamzat recently
Belal makes the most sense. But he is a hard sell while Colby is an easy sell.. it's unfortunate but it is what it is.
For what its worth I think Edwards and Covington both beat belal though. I also think his streak ends at shavkat

I will laugh my ass off if Belal upsets Shavkat.

One of them should fight for title unless Khamzat is. This Colby shit is retarded.

Great fight. They're both on great streaks but need one more big win to justify a title fight, winner absolutely deserves it. If Masvidal wins then fuck it let him and Leon settle their bad blood, if Burns wins then I'm fine with either Burns or Colby getting it

Wouldve rather have Usman/Khamzat and Shavkat/Belal, but if Usman is out for some time and Khamzat is going to MW, then that's the fight to make

They should have made him vs Colby. That little rat looks like he is getting a free title shot now.

Poor Belal, he’s American, so he fits that profile, but his name isn’t compatible with the UFC’s American target demographic.
Belal Muhammed from Chicago

Doesn't that just scream charisma through the screen?

Better matchups would probably be the following:
Usman vs Belal or Shavkat
Winner of Masvidal/Burns vs Belal or Shavkat

Back