UFN 101 - Whittaker vs Brunson - Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't feel right that day, I had tunnel vision, it lit a fire under me, I have a mental coach now, I took alot of damage in that fight, I feel more relaxed this time, we trained alot of sub defense, I want to be control this time

I wonder why none of em are on TV anymore. Robin Black deserves to be axed for his Artem comments too.
Not sure what they are filling those time slots with instead of weekly original content. Old fight cards I suppose.

So people are fading Rountree and I understand why but how can you feel confident when you know basically nothing about the guy you're betting on. I'd like to fade Rountree too but I need to see more than a dominant performance against an 0-0 guy. Rountree is dangerous and athletic, is +130 really good enough to fade him? Please convince me to bet Pedro

So people are fading Rountree and I undtake erstand why but how can you feel confident when you know basically nothing about the guy you're betting on. I'd like to fade Rountree too but I need to see more than a dominant performance against an 0-0 guy. Rountree is dangerous and athletic, is +130 really good enough to fade him? Please convince me to bet Pedro
I prefer to just take the under 1½ in this fight

Why do people feel the need to bet on every fight.

Also which mod gave me the yellow. Dont tell me it was ez.

Kasuya overmatched? He has been one of JMMA's top prospects for a while, and finished Camacho (who was even with Neil Magny on TUF). Kasuya lost a tought debut to Hein, and he was winning before he got kicked in the groin.

Have you seen Volk fight? He should have been in the UFC two years ago.

So people are fading Rountree and I understand why but how can you feel confident when you know basically nothing about the guy you're betting on. I'd like to fade Rountree too but I need to see more than a dominant performance against an 0-0 guy. Rountree is dangerous and athletic, is +130 really good enough to fade him? Please convince me to bet Pedro

Nope it's not and I can't convince you.

Prolly some guys feel that the more bets they make the more likely they are to come out with a profit in the end. It's also an easier feeling in the gut knowing you're spread out instead of being big on one or two bets which is how I actually came out with positive results for the lengthiest time period in my betting "career" it required serious fucking film studying though and since I'm only doing small bets at the moment I rather spread my money out for the fun of it.

I think betting too many fights is my problem sometimes. I think it's better to just put a significant amount on plays you really like and see good value in. I only do straight plays and parlay doubles. I rarely bet props or parlays with more than 2 legs. I think big parlays and most prop bets are for only good for smaller bettors and people that just wanna get lucky. Professionals pretty much only do straight moneyline bets, totals and spreads.

Ben 10 is older than Richard Walsh lol.

CyA1iwgUsAAfg0F.jpg

I think betting too many fights is my problem sometimes. I think it's better to just put a significant amount on plays you really like and see good value in. I only do straight plays and parlay doubles. I rarely bet props or parlays with more than 2 legs. I think big parlays and most prop bets are for only good for smaller bettors and people that just wanna get lucky. Professionals pretty much only do straight moneyline bets, totals and spreads.

I bet many fights small. But usually limit large bets to 1 or 2

broke my hand in the second round, I made some mistakes, he got popp'ed for juicing, still might change to no contest, i fight better when my back is against the wall, I never fought someone who is taller than me, I know he switches stances, I only sparred with tall people 6'5, 6'3, come forward, put my shots in

Hit Mathews itd +105

Hit Yao decision +205

Hit Herrera vs Nguyen goes the distance +110

Hit Meunier decision +314

Hit Kelly decision +340

Hit Volk decision +268

Prob hit Nike decision if it ever drops

Debating Brown decision +310, or just fight goes they distance. Edit went with fight goes the distance after Brown decision price drop

No idea what to do for the rest yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back