UFN 104 - Bermudez vs Korean Zombie - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
everyone betting U2.5 and assuming andrade finishes hill so easily - i think you're underestimating hill. she's improved in invicta since her ufc stint

everyone betting U2.5 and assuming andrade finishes hill so easily - i think you're underestimating hill. she's improved in invicta since her ufc stint

No one has any choice with that juiced line, props are only thing left playable.

But for sure its not 100% guaranteed the under's or itd/distance hits.

Hill could finish Andrade so the under can cover for that. This is my favorite bet of the card and at evens I'm all over it. This is the game that is gambling and more often than not Andrade smashed Hill on the feet, goes for the TD and either GnPs or subs. I'm more than willing to take the risk. Hell naw I'm I playing the ML.

Has she improved? Her last ufc fight was what 15 months ago? Shes 32 thats late to suddenly blossom for a 115lb fighter. Shes been fighting much lower opposition than the likes of rose and tecia in invicta and her tdd still sucks.

Has she improved? Her last ufc fight was what 15 months ago? Shes 32 thats late to suddenly blossom for a 115lb fighter. Shes been fighting much lower opposition than the likes of rose and tecia in invicta and her tdd still sucks.
Andrade is also a higher calibre fighter than Rose and Tecia imo.

Already hit Abel (-115) for 2u, Hamilton(-170) + Grasso (-280) for 1U and Hamilton(-170) + OSP(-275) for 1U as I think all four lines get worse. Should of probably hit Dennis at -170, up to -185 now.

Waiting for Bovada to release full odds, but this seems like a decent betting card for me. Beleive I lost a few units on the last card, was an up and down night. Pena fight was actually going how I thought it would (bet Pena small at +140), but did not see her getting subbed (obviously).

Congrats to those who were big on Mas and Shev! Hope the rest of your bets went accordingly.

So I wanted to keep fading Felice Herrig, but since I lost last time around I decided I needed some extra input about the match up. Thus I gave my full time grappling brown belt friend who went to ADCC a couple of years ago a fight pass subscription and asked her to comment on the grappling of Grasso and Herrig. Let's just say she wasn't impressed. I think she mostly felt that Herrig was "dumb" in her grappling while Grasso just wasted too much energy and missed opportunities a lot in general, but she thought Grasso would win.

Good enough for me, I've joined the train which probably has some cool name I have no idea about.

On a side note I was really impressed by Grasso in general while watching tape, she might be the next reasonably sized thing.

Herrig is going to get outclassed everywhere. I'd bet 100k on Grasso ML or by dec if I had it. She's likely the future 115 champ.

Grasso -285 3u

Hamilton -160 4u

Andrade -185 5u

Grasso -290 + 1 open slot 2u

Hamilton -160 + Andrade -185 + Grasso -290 + 2 open slots 1u

Shevchenko -170 + Grasso -400 + 3 open slots .5u

I know who will be filling these parlays, and still plan to wager another 25u or so. Gonna have about 15u on WMMA, not sure how I feel about that.

I would be so uncomfortable laying down the juice for -285 for a Male mismatch, must be even harder for WMMA. Nice with the Andrade line though.

I'm honestly wondering whether I should drop more on andrade/hill u2.5 (@ 2.00) or wait for the prop bets to come out to hammer some on andrade ITD ... scared that the line will be adjusted to a more sane amount once props are posted

Volkan Oezdemir
Last few fights here:

Volkan was with blackzillians not sure about now though.
http://www.blackzilians.com/fighters/16/25/Volkan-Oezdemir.html

Most of his wins via r1, tends to slow down and gas in r2 and r3 if it ever gets that far. Beat low end fighters, soon as he got into bellator he lost with a opponent with a 9-3 record via r2 sub loss.
Mainly a striker but has shown take downs and gnp at other times, has heavy hands also 9 ko wins out of 13 fights.

I would be so uncomfortable laying down the juice for -285 for a Male mismatch, must be even harder for WMMA. Nice with the Andrade line though.

It took some convincing, biggest favourite I've played straight in a while. I also figured the opportunity to freeroll may become available if I get cold feet.

You don't watch invicta, I thought ?

Eggink ko was awesome, actually. She's not that far below tecia at all. And Souza is also UFC level for 115, easily

And 32, but she was just starting mma in Tuf. She had one fight. Had to fight esparza, Torres, namajunas.

People laying -400 are crazy, imo.

I favor Andrade. Absolutely. But I swear it's like people don't care if someone is -200 or -400.. when the difference is gigantic

Volkan Oezdemir
Last few fights here:

Volkan was with blackzillians not sure about now though.
http://www.blackzilians.com/fighters/16/25/Volkan-Oezdemir.html

Most of his wins via r1, tends to slow down and gas in r2 and r3 if it ever gets that far. Beat low end fighters, soon as he got into bellator he lost with a opponent with a 9-3 record via r2 sub loss.
Mainly a striker but has shown take downs and gnp at other times, has heavy hands also 9 ko wins out of 13 fights.

Usman said he was when they did the last titan broadcast, he joined them in the booth

legit might only bet like 2 fights on this card. ugh 2017 hasn't been filled w good fights to bet imo

Anyone know where Hamilton is currently training out of? Back at Jackson's?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back