UFN 104 - Bermudez vs Korean Zombie - Houston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick 2 times golden gloves boxing champ ? God damn, his boxing / combinations look basic vs those references. Also I don't see quality defence just one big head / target.
If Dariush caught him, Abel will also.

I am with economic vegan new version of Abel here.

Wow whats the deal with Hamilton vs Fortuna? Hamilton's is like 4 inches taller and is gonna have like, no joke, 50lb on Fortuna come fight time. I'm gonna go big on Anthony if I can get him at 1.6 (can't use Pinnacle/Unibet and only crappy Sbobet now because of Skrill pulling out of Japan. Ugh.)

Have sent a PM would appreciate a reply, cheers

I wonder what the line is gonna be.
Imo skelly at least 4-1 favorite. There is really not much do discuss. No disrepsect but Gutzemacher isnt good and he shouldnt be in the ufc. Didnt Artem flatline him in TUF house? he also looked terrible in his fight with lloveras. I see all juiced favs winning on this card... not good betting wise but I try to climb out of a little 1,5k hole I dug myself into. true elite bettors face the losing nights like a real men.

Does Gruetz know what a whizzer is? Bad news when you're facing Skelly.

What is the maximum you can bet at ohmbet??

around 115$ on early lines (then you can bet again when the line change) on lines closer to the event the limits are between 500$ and 1000$ depending on the odds

Have any of you guys actually withdrawn money from Ohmbet? Saw some fishy things about them.

Have any of you guys actually withdrawn money from Ohmbet? Saw some fishy things about them.
I have one pending from this morning, lets see how that one goes

#ohmbet

Unibet had a bet "to fight for title in 2017" @3.50 on Andrade, i tried to make a big bet but got declined.
Got accepted for a smaller one. She will steamroll Hill imo and after that i think maybe one more fight before title shot.

Andrade at a mealy 1.25 ... but the under 2.5 @ 2.00 ..... i see andrade finishing her fast and violently

Unibet had a bet "to fight for title in 2017" @3.50 on Andrade, i tried to make a big bet but got declined.
Got accepted for a smaller one. She will steamroll Hill imo and after that i think maybe one more fight before title shot.
Damn nice catch! Can't find that line, has it been removed?

Vick 2 times golden gloves boxing champ ? God damn, his boxing / combinations look basic vs those references. Also I don't see quality defence just one big head / target.
If Dariush caught him, Abel will also.

I am with economic vegan new version of Abel here.

I think Vicks boxing certainly is good enough to outstrike Trujillo and win a decision depending on when Trujillos gas tank runs out. (Maybe a nice spot to livebet..) That being said I'm still gonna be on Trujillo...I was thinking of playing his ITD line later on but feel like that might be too greedy...even if he doesn't finish Vick early he might do enough in the first two to get the decision.

did he gas against jordan? didnt he drop r3 or was it r2 he dropped?

I have one pending from this morning, lets see how that one goes

#ohmbet

I've also been wondering about that. I read some negative stuff about them before but they have some crazy lines (I got Travis Browne @ +190) so I had to give them a try

Definitely seems like a good main event to pick the dog regardless of who it is.

did he gas against jordan? didnt he drop r3 or was it r2 he dropped?

Just rewatched it and he looked good in R3 (and won the fight because of it). Spent most of R2 on the mat fighting off submissions. So maybe I exaggerated about his cardio and maybe he knows how to pace himself better now, but I don't really trust him to.

Wow whats the deal with Hamilton vs Fortuna? Hamilton's is like 4 inches taller and is gonna have like, no joke, 50lb on Fortuna come fight time. I'm gonna go big on Anthony if I can get him at 1.6 (can't use Pinnacle/Unibet and only crappy Sbobet now because of Skrill pulling out of Japan. Ugh.)

man, idk. it's hard to lay any -odds on hamilton in the ufc, period. but i havne't watched tape on fortuna yet so my input isn't terribly valuable here yet.

Imo skelly at least 4-1 favorite. There is really not much do discuss. No disrepsect but Gutzemacher isnt good and he shouldnt be in the ufc. Didnt Artem flatline him in TUF house? he also looked terrible in his fight with lloveras. I see all juiced favs winning on this card... not good betting wise but I try to climb out of a little 1,5k hole I dug myself into. true elite bettors face the losing nights like a real men.

I hope he opens up at nearer to -150.

man, angie hill up to +325.. and climbing.. i'm gonna have to bet her at some point. even tho i absolutely believe in andrade, and andrade could (should) probably take angie down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back