UFN 107 - Manuwa vs Anderson - London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I guess I understand it then. I got my home office set up for my convenience and I'm home most of the time, so maybe I'm just a keyboard snob.

I mostly use an iPad with a 9 inch screen but don't use the SD app but rather the desktop version on chrome. Typing is much easier on the iPad as the keyboard is designed to remember certain sentences and get smarter, predictive typing and also voice compatibility so you can just type via talking. I have a Adblock installed so I don't get any pop ups was so ever and the keyboard is quite large. How someone can use it on the iPhone is fucking me and on me LOL

we've bene doing great w/no infighting, let's keep it civil, :) i think there was some miscommunication about a couple things

also, sometimes things can be misinterpreted with text, etc

Can Teemu Packalen get the sub? Does he have any chance appart from the sub?

we've bene doing great w/no infighting, let's keep it civil, :) i think there was some miscommunication about a couple things

also, sometimes things can be misinterpreted with text, etc

Agree. After a decade plus of profitable betting (some years better than others of course) I just don't need that condescending tone.
ut
I actually think overall he gives good insight, I'm just not gonna put up with him thinking he can talk down to me. But you know I'm all about good back and forth and not the drama.

Can Teemu Packalen get the sub? Does he have any chance appart from the sub?

imo, no, it's sub or prolly bust. diakiese has more power, better wrestling, is the brit, etc.

i'm not saying it's impossible, but yea, i think if you're backing packalen, just go sub or itd..

or rather, if you like packalen's side, his NSC line is almost as high as his ML. i think that's superior for him.

but i'm on diakiese (more than i wanted to have on him), so consider that if/when anyone takes the above advice

Forgive me for being an amateur at this (longtime MMA fan, watch almost every event but only went from Tapology to betting like 2 cards ago). But what do you guys think are the most optimal safe bets to parlay here? I threw a couple on Amirkhani but I've been doubting myself on this a lot as I look at Allen more

imo, no, it's sub or prolly bust. diakiese has more power, better wrestling, is the brit, etc.

i'm not saying it's impossible, but yea, i think if you're backing packalen, just go sub or itd..

or rather, if you like packalen's side, his NSC line is almost as high as his ML. i think that's superior for him.

but i'm on diakiese (more than i wanted to have on him), so consider that if/when anyone takes the above advice

I think that he can get the sub, but I don't trust his cardio so I'll risk very little money on the ITD prop

Forgive me for being an amateur at this (longtime MMA fan, watch almost every event but only went from Tapology to betting like 2 cards ago). But what do you guys think are the most optimal safe bets to parlay here? I threw a couple on Amirkhani but I've been doubting myself on this a lot as I look at Allen more

read the thread, dude =P

The results are part of it. HOW those results come is another. Entwistle literally tries to hold on to leglocks while guys are bashing his face in. That style means finishes, regardless of competition. Even if you just look at his 3 UFC fights and not all his others, his style is what it is. He's gone balls to the wall for the leglock, and either gets it or eats a whole bunch of clean shots and gets put away.

I'm not saying this bet CAN'T lose here. But let's not act like I paid -350 for it either. It was -150 when I bet it, and to me that line was just way off. The u1.5 is -185 now. Still too low imo, but getting closer to where I'd cap it anyway.

The only thing that concerns me with the under 1.5 is that AN and whistle is an absolute known commodity by now and I just wonder if Bret kind of plays it like gray Maynard versus Ryan Hall. Even if he played it that way for the first round it could get very interesting. I don't expect Entwhistle to change his stripes after 17 matches but at some point you have to wonder how many times you have to hit yourself in the head with a hammer before you realize it hurts and stop doing it LOL

So either one of these scenarios, Ian taking a bit more of a cautious approach early or Brett not locking up early could be #DevilsAdvocate

His daughter is sick or whatever, yet he has enough money to buy at least 3 new tattoos: one large piece on each forearm, and one on his left bicep that I assume is Asian characters.

Alternative explanation: he has a friend who does tattoos and/or a tattoo artist gives him some free ink because he is a UFC fighter and it's good for business.

The look on mkess' face as the clock approaches 2:30 mins in RD2 of Ian Entwistle vs. Brett Johns

embarassed-for-you.gif

Last edited:
The only thing that concerns me with the under 1.5 is that AN and whistle is an absolute known commodity by now and I just wonder if Bret kind of plays it like gray Maynard versus Ryan Hall. Even if he played it that way for the first round it could get very interesting. I don't expect Entwhistle to change his stripes after 17 matches but at some point you have to wonder how many times you have to hit yourself in the head with a hammer before you realize it hurts and stop doing it LOL

So either one of these scenarios, Ian taking a bit more of a cautious approach early or Brett not locking up early could be #DevilsAdvocate

Absolutely possible. I'm not sure given his skillset just what type of "cautious" approach Enty has in his arsenal though. Maybe he still dives for leglocks but is more willing to abandon them to avoid punishment? About the only alternate approach I could see from him.

The look on mkess' face as the the clock approaches 2:30 mins in RD2 of Ian Entwistle vs. Brett Johns

embarassed-for-you.gif

LOL yeah I will not be liking it. But for as long as I've been doing this, I've sort of seen it all. You're gonna get some wrong, even bigger bets you perceive to have really good value. I'll say right now that even if it goes the distance and never comes close to a finish I won't regret the bet, nor not buying out of some now with line movement in my favor.

London card and BT Sports will stream only 4 out of 13 fight? Lol, shitheads

Yeah, pretty much the only way I don't see the under hitting is if Johns plays a very cautious approach on the feet. Still not sure if that would work though, since I fully expect Enty to do anything possible to close the distance and get the fight down

London card and BT Sports will stream only 4 out of 13 fight? Lol, shitheads

Sounds like a typically UK screening lol

There was even a UK event in which was not even available on btsports or sky or anything in uk but that was many years ago. Thank goodness for fight pass sub and VPN, real life saver !

I have the greatest job in the world. I get paid loads of cash for betting on fights. And I'm very good at it. I'm going to change the way MMA betting is viewed. I'm going to change the game. I'm going to change the way people approach MMA betting. There is no bookie alive that can stop my money flow.

Do you use third party tracking site?

Sounds like a typically UK screening lol

There was even a UK event in which was not even available on btsports or sky or anything in uk but that was many years ago. Thank goodness for fight pass sub and VPN, real life saver !
That was probably just after Setanta went tits up. Was terrible on that network, you'd often miss the main event on US cards because they stopped broadcasting after 5:30am or whatever it was.

Free Expert Pick of the Weekend: Darren Stewart to win by KO/TKO in Round 1

I will release my other professional pick tomorrow, few hours before the start so stay tuned!

I'll do a $100 side bet with you that that doesn't happen. Would have to come to an agreement on the arts. I am on Barroso here for a moderaten bet. Stewart is so fucking horrible. He is going to gas and then get wrestle fucked in his hometown.

I seriously advise people to go watch Stewart before coming to the UFC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back