UFN 108 - Swanson vs Lobov - Nashville

Status
Not open for further replies.
switching my not swanson ITD +180 over to swanson DEC +297 and adding some O3.5 +140 instead.

switching my not swanson ITD +180 over to swanson DEC +297 and adding some O3.5 +140 instead.
what means +140? can we talk in decimal odds for once? american odds are so turded.

Anyone has weigh in face off pix?

Last night i was watching tape on lauzon.... Had a funny feeling and looked at the clock and it was 1:08..

You know what this means boys

1:08=ufc 108=bet the house on J-lau lets get it baby! This is destiny, this is life

Ladbrokes odds are finally up for those waiting.

For good reason.

jVuIIrZ.gif
That is a beautiful escape. Like velvet

Bet365 and Paddypower have a freeroll on over/under 2.5 rounds on Dodson-Wineland.
o2.5 @ 2.40 at Bet365 , u2.5 @ 1.80 at PP .

Dodson by dec pulled from 5dimes.

Luca got them scared

yep. he did.

...but now he's the favorite

idk wtf to doooooooooo.

Loooooool ... me too, this seems like such a winnable fight for Leites. . I mean, he is a better fighter in every single aspect. If you were checking a box you would tick off every single pertinent that aspect from speed to athleticism to grappling to more fundamental boxing to diversity etc.

However, Sam has three things going for him that can negate all of those attributes. They are: power, TDD, and the all all important intangible of just not giving a fuck. Indeed, Sam won't hesitate to bite down on his mouthpiece and go to war whereas TL will sometimes turn into an extrovert mid-fight and enter a shell.

Do you agree with this assessment?

dodson dec +371 wtf is going on :eek: did wineland break both his legs or something

Cos i prefer him over anyone else who is around the same price range.
First I respect you and your results obviously speak for themselves, but just to add to what Ez said (i think he was trying to say something similar actually): you're saying Barb is overpriced (so no/negative value, right?), and you've only add him to your play because you prefer him over anyone else in that price range.

That way you're increasing your risk and actually decreasing the value of your play. I don't think that's really what any bettor would want. Why don't you just parlay Al and Swanson together and take the lower price? I know it's not your style but why hold on to that if you increase risk and decrease value?

wine land 4.85 XD. this is out of control

If his hands are so heavy then why does he only have 4 knockouts in 26 fights?

I'm not saying he's Jon Lineker but his hands are heavy. He was sleeping people off. TUF IIRCC

He's just not a good fighter. It doesn't matter If you're holding a sledgehammer, if you can't hit your target you can't do damage.

That said, from what I've seen it looks like he's made a giant leap in his development over the past two years.

Anyone picking Artem needs to go back and watch his fight vs Alex White, a fighter no where near Cub's caliber.

If his hands are so heavy then why does he only have 4 knockouts in 26 fights?
I see a lot of people are buying into this Artem by KO business. No idea where they're getting these ideas from. He's got a few TKO's against low level opponents, and that's about it. Last fight he couldn't put away a mediocre Japanese fighter, now he's going to knock out a top 5 guy with his heavy hands? Can't rule anything out in this sport but the odds are about where they should be imo.

Loooooool ... me too, this seems like such a winnable fight for Leites. . I mean, he is a better fighter in every single aspect. If you were checking a box you would tick off every single pertinent that aspect from speed to athleticism to grappling to more fundamental boxing to diversity etc.

However, Sam has three things going for him that can negate all of those attributes. They are: power, TDD, and the all all important intangible of just not giving a fuck. Indeed, Sam won't hesitate to bite down on his mouthpiece and go to war whereas TL will sometimes turn into an extrovert mid-fight and enter a shell.

Do you agree with this assessment?
Every single aspect? You must have confirmations and are looking to justify them. Not boxing, not cardio, and probably not wrestling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back