UFN 110 - Lewis vs Hunt - New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
From reddit

"According to his social media Hunt's just been riding jetski's and motorboats. A lot of the comments are just 'don't you have a fight soon' ? He gunna gas fast :("

Hmm saw Hunt odds were rising too and contemplating playing his KO line. Maybe just stab at his rd 1 price.

This looks like another dogs event in general

Hmm saw Hunt odds were rising too and contemplating playing his KO line. Maybe just stab at his rd 1 price.

I think this might get in the later rounds due to their low output. Both fighter has zero interest in pushing a pace and throwing volume, so I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in R3-5.

@Card Is that Carmont in your AV and is there any reason you never change it? JW.

I think this might get in the later rounds due to their low output. Both fighter has zero interest in pushing a pace and throwing volume, so I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in R3-5.

If Hunt really has been slacking in training this may look like Kimbo/Dada by R3 lol.

BB came out pretty aggressive vs Browne iirc. Hunt should be amped up in New Zealand as well.

It's going to be a slug fest, this will be FOTN, I can beat Stipe

I was very disappointed to lose the JB fight, Tim is a tough opponent, he's going to be a challenge, it's going to be fun, he's crazy, wild style, just keep my cool and do my thing

I've had to move on from the loses, I was so close to quiting, but I'm a fighter, my body is good, keep trying to get better, make the judges what they want to see, I don't know what to say, I'm living in Australia but he's a hometown boy, all the pressure is on him, the biggest fight of his career, makes it easy for me, get back on track, I'm confident, the fight's on him, hope he brings it

I go out on my shield all the time. Always throwing down. If my career started here and ends here, so be it. I'm happy. I've done great things. Close that door on the chapter of my life and move onto something else. We'll see what happens. Who knows, I'm the oldest in the division. I don't want to be in court with the UFC, but it's how to worked out, best part is fighting

From reddit

"According to his social media Hunt's just been riding jetski's and motorboats. A lot of the comments are just 'don't you have a fight soon' ? He gunna gas fast :("
he doesn't give a fook

he is getting over 700k per fight

a win over BBC Derrick doesn't put him anywhere

Adding more on Black Beast. Hunt is doing everything in his power to lose that fight. Thanks Mark.

lol Tim and Krause having some fun.

Pearson will come to fight, push the pace, nothing but respect, just looking to put on a show, I'm prepared for a war, he's sharp everywhere, he doesn't have holes, I've prepared for the worse, pushed my body to the limits

I'm close to home, This is my division, I make weight easy, I will stay here, I know his game, it won't work for me, I'll be too strong, too technical, another level, set a statement

Took a month vacation, but coaches were prepping Joe B, gameplan and training partners are the same, I won't lose a fight because of airplane flight or lack of sleep, I won't miss weight, first fight outside of the USA, life is good, I want a FOTN type fight, I love it, excitement is all I have

As long as I'm fighting better guys, I'm happy, I got offered this fight right after Rashad, he's higher than me, a year or two ago, I wouldn't have fought him but now I have momentum, if I get past 2 mins, I match up well against anyone, I'm still here

I told them in March I was ready, this is what they gave me, I fight the same way every time, I had a baby 10 weeks old, was injured was nice to spend time with him, been a great 6 months, I've been off work for 3 months for fight camp, 4.5 weeks off, I miss work, last fight on contract, hoping for win and new deal

Trying to enjoy everything, big moment, I'm blessed, I'm here, I work full time, push as hard as I can for 50k bonus, I match up well with this type of fighter, he's a grinder, use my angles, put my hands on him, first round KO

Train at Australian Top Team, lived in the streets, been in jail, I'm going to show him how to bang, don't blink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back