UFN 110 - Lewis vs Hunt - New Zealand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so people are going on and on how Hunt doesn't have a great chin anymore. While it surely isn't what it use to be after all those wars, I think it's not as bad as people make it out to seem.

People are saying Hunt's last 4 losses not counting Lesnar were all by TKO/KO like he got dropped by a shot to his chin.

Only ONE of those losses were actually a shot on the chin and that was a knee from Overeem.

Werdum dropped him with a body shot, a knee to the gut that dropped Hunt and then followed up for the finish.

Dos Santos did a spinning head kick that landed on Hunt's temple and dropped him and Santos followed up.

Stipe was a long beating and I think the most significant strikes landed ever in a fight.

This is def a risky bout for sure but I still favor Hunt here.

Ok, so people are going on and on how Hunt doesn't have a great chin anymore. While it surely isn't what it use to be after all those wars, I think it's not as bad as people make it out to seem.

People are saying Hunt's last 4 losses not counting Lesnar were all by TKO/KO like he got dropped by a shot to his chin.

Only ONE of those losses were actually a shot on the chin and that was a knee from Overeem.

Werdum dropped him with a body shot, a knee to the gut that dropped Hunt and then followed up for the finish.

Dos Santos did a spinning head kick that landed on Hunt's temple and dropped him and Santos followed up.

Stipe was a long beating and I think the most significant strikes landed ever in a fight.

Rewatched the Werdum fight 10 minutes ago that was no bodyshot, knee straight to the jaw while Hunt was leaning into it. He was completely out for a second or two after impact aswell

Made a killing off Assuncao over Moraes @ 2.55 - UFC 212
Made a killing off Akhmedov over Alhassan @ 2.8 - UFC FN 109
Made a killing off Miocic/JJ/Maia/Edgar/Alvarez parlay @ can't remember from head. - UFC 211

I plan to make my biggest bet so far this UFC. Feeling really confident. I'll tell my reveal soon, waiting for odd lines to settle more to my favor in meanwhile.

Rewatched the Werdum fight 10 minutes ago that was no bodyshot, knee straight to the jaw while Hunt was leaning into it. He was completely out for a second or two after impact aswell
Your correct just watched it, I remember it being in the gut but I stand corrected it was to the chin. But Hunt was not out, he was even trying to throw back on the ground. I still think Hunt takes this one regardless.

Your correct just watched it, I remember it being in the gut but I stand corrected it was to the chin. But Hunt was not out, he was even trying to throw back on the ground. I still think Hunt takes this one regardless.
He looked out when he fell, landed with arms straight up in the air, not protecting himself at first, he regained his wits a couple of seconds later ofc

Made a killing off Akhmedov over Alhassan @ 2.8 - UFC FN 109
Made a killing off Miocic/JJ/Maia/Edgar/Alvarez parlay @ can't remember from head. - UFC 211

I plan to make my biggest bet so far this UFC. Feeling really confident. I'll tell my reveal soon, waiting for odd lines to settle more to my favor in meanwhile.
Welcome back

When people say chin, they mean his ability to take a shot to the head

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/11789-full-ufc-fight-night-110-opening-betting-odds

Main Card - (FS1, 10PM ET)

---
Mark Hunt +135
Derrick Lewis -175
Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135

--
Daniel Kelly +160
Derek Brunson -210
Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

--
Dan Hooker -110
Ross Pearson -130
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

Henrique da Silva +185
Ion Cutelaba -265
Over 1.5 -190
Under 1.5 +150

Ben Nguyen +110
Tim Elliott -150
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

--
Mizuto Hirota +220
Alex Volkanovski -300
Over 2.5 -160
Under 2.5 +120

--
Preliminary Card - (FS1, 8PM ET)

---

Vinc Pichel -150
Damien Brown +110
Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130

--

Dominique Steele -180
Luke Jumeau +140
Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

--

Ashkan Mokhtarian +170
John Moraga -230
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

--

Kiichi Kunimoto +180
Zak Ottow -260
Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140

--

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 7PM ET)

---
Chan Mi Jeon +135
J.J. Aldrich -175
Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150

--
Thibault Gouti +145
"Maestro" Dong Hyun Kim -185
Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130

------

You got totally lucky because of an idiot judge. Well played. ;)

Point is he keep getting KO/TKO and we know for fact that chins only get worse and that Hunt was last KO COLD, 4 March 2017.

Smart fighters take around 6 months off to heal, Pacquiao took a year off. Hunto is a desperado.

Last edited:
definitely disappointed in ottow, volkanovski, cutelaba openers

definitely taking hooker -110 here, i think pearson is clearly on the decline and the knight loss doesn't look so bad in hindsight for hooker..

will do some on brown +110 due to pichel's layoff/injuries...

i don't get why it's O1.5 for the ottow-kunimoto fight...

EZ do you get these lines before they actually go on 5d or am I just slow?

Hit Hooker for 2u. And CRUSHED about that Cutelaba opener since I was ready to unload a bomb on anything better than -200

You got totally lucky because of an idiot judge. Well played. ;)

Point is he keep getting KO/TKO and we know of fact that chins only get worse and that Hunt was last KO COLD, 4 March 2017.

Smart fighters take around 6 months off to heal, Pacquiao took a year off. Hunto is a desperado.
True, it's never a good thing to come back from a KO that quick.

But Hunt has never been finished by a punch, all kicks and knees. Black Beast can def hit hard and knock out Hunt, but as I said in a post yesterday, Lewis has only faced cans or people on the decline. None of Lewis past 9 wins has had a winning record in their last 4 fights except for Shamill.

Basically none of Lewis's past opponents have one shot knock out power like Hunt besides Matt Mitrone, who rocked Lews hard and finished up with punches.

Lewis has power and that is it. Hunt has power but is the better striker. I favor Hunt

goddamnit why didn't i hit elliot -150 :(

Hey Cutelaba moved to -210. Good enough for me. And Hooker may be the first opener I've hit successfully

EZ do you get these lines before they actually go on 5d or am I just slow?

Hit Hooker for 2u. And CRUSHED about that Cutelaba opener since I was ready to unload a bomb on anything better than -200
Follow this twitter https://twitter.com/MMAOddsAlert
go to the twitter setting cogwheel and put on mobile notifications and you get a text when the lines come out

https://mmaoddsbreaker.com/news/11789-full-ufc-fight-night-110-opening-betting-odds

Main Card - (FS1, 10PM ET)

---
Mark Hunt +135
Derrick Lewis -175
Over 1.5 -175
Under 1.5 +135

--
Daniel Kelly +160
Derek Brunson -210
Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

--
Dan Hooker -110
Ross Pearson -130
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

Henrique da Silva +185
Ion Cutelaba -265
Over 1.5 -190
Under 1.5 +150

Ben Nguyen +110
Tim Elliott -150
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

--
Mizuto Hirota +220
Alex Volkanovski -300
Over 2.5 -160
Under 2.5 +120

--
Preliminary Card - (FS1, 8PM ET)

---

Vinc Pichel -150
Damien Brown +110
Over 2.5 -170
Under 2.5 +130

--

Dominique Steele -180
Luke Jumeau +140
Over 2.5 -140
Under 2.5 +100

--

Ashkan Mokhtarian +170
John Moraga -230
Over 2.5 -185
Under 2.5 +145

--

Kiichi Kunimoto +180
Zak Ottow -260
Over 1.5 -180
Under 1.5 +140

--

Preliminary Card - (UFC Fight Pass, 7PM ET)

---
Chan Mi Jeon +135
J.J. Aldrich -175
Over 2.5 -190
Under 2.5 +150

--
Thibault Gouti +145
"Maestro" Dong Hyun Kim -185
Over 1.5 -170
Under 1.5 +130

------

WTF, weird lines.

I am suprised Kim isn't more favored.

Ottow at -260 ? Vomits

Steele as the favorite and at -180? I was hoping it was be a pick em fight.

Mokhtarian not that big of a underdog.

Damien Brown the underdog?

Ion Cutelaba -265? gezzz

Some headteachers right there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back