UFN 113 - Ponzinibbio vs Nelson - Scotland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane Simon thinks that Bofando will lose against Ward, hmmm... interesting...

referring to yourself in the third person now?
Nah, it's MMA Gambling Expert under a different name, also known as Budden's annoying buddy. 28 messages in 3 days <{katwhu}>, I will enjoy skipping past all his posts.

Nah, it's MMA Gambling Expert under a different name, also known as Budden's annoying buddy. 28 messages in 3 days <{katwhu}>, I will enjoy skipping past all his posts.

If someone has an alt account they need to just man up and take their beating.

What are his reasons?

He said that Bofando is an excepcional athlete but that he isn't going to do well in the UFC. He said that Ward is most likely going to win. Zane will breakdown the fight later today in the vivisection.

2FUSQDfCTySQVwqR0YAv1w.png

acfec710c2e105b315261063bfe0d328--galleries-laughter.jpg

Will win in a violent way, working back to my feet, scrambling and striking, been training Muay Thai since 13, Scottish crowd really pushed me last time, striking is my strength, I'm creative, keep it on my feet, my home is 30 mins from Glasgow

Worked quite a bit of striking, everything, cutting very little weight, a kilo lighter than last time

I asked for this fight, fan fight, no problem fighting on his home turf, my father passed away before this fight camp, I'll be carrying his ashes, people want to see us throw down, second camp at Roufusport, spend 6.5 weeks there, I lived there, I've grown and learned, I'm hoping it's a stand up fight, we've prepared for him to try to take me down, prepared for full 3 rounds, want to get him out of there as soon as possible

Good stylistic fight, Danny Henry is my teammate, we'll both be cutting weight together, I hope he makes a statement, I'm the most established Scottish MMA fighter on this card, great shape, ready to go, go in, see what happens, if I see a takedown, I'll take one, I can beat him on the ground and on the feet, I deal well with the nerves

Now winning is what I want, I know what type of focus it takes now, I put in the work, grappled alot more, striking advantage, he'll fold

I bet Craig but Roundtree looked really good at the face-offs, I'll give him that.

The crowd was amazing last time, I was here, few years ago, I wasn't training, sitting on the couch, my life has changed so much, I've already won, Latifi helped me with Southpaw stance, grappler vs striker, I've sparred with pro boxers, and heavyweights, no one has even wobbled my legs, what's he going to do when he can't ko me? who's he going to call?

I'm enjoying this guys breakdowns more and more... (for those with 30+ mins to kill)

I'm enjoying this guys breakdowns more and more... (for those with 30+ mins to kill)

yeah sometimes he has good breakdowns but other times he makes no sense. he put a 5 unit bet on johnny hendricks to beat tim boetsch.

yeah sometimes he has good breakdowns but other times he makes no sense. he put a 5 unit bet on johnny hendricks to beat tim boetsch.

Hard to take anyone serious who bets 10 dollars a unit

Yea if anyone wants to listen to someone that breakdowns picks good and has a good pick record I would look at Will martin. His picks record for this year is great, his bets not so much though. You can see all those stats. But he gives some good insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back