UFN 120 - Poirier vs Pettis - Virginia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Currently on:

Moraes -105
Ansaroff +165
Roberson/Stewert u2.5 -135

Collier-fortuna o1.5 -165.. yea, I don't get it. I like.

Collier Dec +655, too, why not.

AA Dec +950.. mmhmm
O1.5 +140 mmmmmmhhhmmmmmm

No finishes for Diego since 2008

...but

Brown has been stopped 12 times.. 3 in a row...

Diego sub +1400? (10 times brown has tapped)
Diego rd 3 +2625? (Two of browns last 3 he's gotten finished in rd 3... And Diego has cardio edge in theory...)

Suarez is a great wrestler and all but she's hasn't fought in 16 months and she's taking a big step up in competition.

Pereira has a significant striking and speed advantage, she may be small for the division but she's strong for her size and her takedown defence has looked very solid. Pereira isn't some jobber from TUF, she's a top prospect thats improving fight by fight.

Pereira is 5 inches shorter and I think Surarez is going to struggle to get in on her hips, Pereira isn't going to be easy to takedown, she's a very good athlete and she knows how to control the distance on the feet.

Very possible that Surarez get's exposed here, by far her toughest fight on paper and the injury + layoff is concerning. Could see Surarez getting her shots stuffed, gassing and then getting lit up on the feet.

I think the fight should be much closer to pick'em odds so I'll gladly take +250 on the 13-0 fighter.

Suarez is a great wrestler and all but she's hasn't fought in 16 months and she's taking a big step up in competition.

Pereira has a significant striking and speed advantage, she may be small for the division but she's strong for her size and her takedown defence has looked very solid. Pereira isn't some jobber from TUF, she's a top prospect thats improving fight by fight.

Pereira is 5 inches shorter and I think Surarez is going to struggle to get in on her hips, Pereira isn't going to be easy to takedown, she's a very good athlete and she knows how to control the distance on the feet.

Very possible that Surarez get's exposed here, by far her toughest fight on paper and the injury + layoff is concerning. Could see Surarez getting her shots stuffed, gassing and then getting lit up on the feet.

I think the fight should be much closer to pick'em odds so I'll gladly take +250 on the 13-0 fighter.
Valerie took her down and passed over to mount super easily. Vivi is trash off her back. Tatiana gonna get a sub, Vivi too small. Aldrich is a better fighter than Vivi and Tatiana ran through her.

Obviously not playing Tatiana @ that price though.

Valerie took her down and passed over to mount super easily. Tatiana gonna get a sub. Vivi too small. Aldrich is a better fighter than Vivi and Tatiana ran through her.

Obviously not playing Tatiana @ that price though.
Valerie got a takedown off a caught kick. That fight was a short notice and it was a year ago, Pereira is improving fight by fight. Pereira looked so much better in her performance vs Moyle, takedown defence looked very solid, Moyle couldn't even get in on her hips.

Aldrich is not a better fighter than Pereira, I have no idea why you would think that smh.

Valerie got a takedown off a caught kick. That fight was a short notice and it was a year ago, Pereira is improving fight by fight. Pereira looked so much better in her performance vs Moyle, takedown defence looked very solid, Moyle couldn't even get in on her hips.

Aldrich is not a better fighter than Pereira, I have no idea why you would think that smh.
Moyle is 4ft tall, sucks and attempted one takedown in 15 minutes.

How is Vivi better than Aldrich? Just because she's 13-0? (padded as fuck record by the way, shouldn't be used to break down this fight when it includes 0-1 fighters).

it's a toughie. i guess it's dog or nothing. leaning nothing.

after tuf, i said suarez would be the champ within a couple years.

...then she got hurt and hasn't fought in a couple years....

pereira looked improved in 2nd fight but meh... idk...

Moyle is 4ft tall, sucks and attempted one takedown in 15 minutes.

How is Vivi better than Aldrich? Just because she's 13-0? (padded as fuck record by the way, shouldn't be used to break down this fight when it includes 0-1 fighters).
Moyle is better than Aldrich, she even beat Aldrich lol

Seriously Moyle is a game opponent, underrated. Fight Metric says she attempted one takedown vs Pereira but thats not actually true. She attempted a few shots but she didn't commit to them, she struggled to get in on the hips. Pereira showed great control of distance with her boxing, fast hands, natural athlete.

The best opponent Surarez has faced is Kate Jackson

Pereira beat a former title challenger and a former BW in her debut.

Surarez hasn't fought in 16 months, has a bum knee and her last win was over an opponent that was 1-2 at the time.

do-you-like-having-autism-58a385ed02140.jpeg
Rape and autism jokes. Quality stuff.

Moyle is better than Aldrich, she even beat Aldrich lol

Seriously Moyle is a game opponent, underrated. Fight Metric says she attempted one takedown vs Pereira but thats not actually true. She attempted a few shots but she didn't commit to them, she struggled to get in on the hips. Pereira showed great control of distance with her boxing, fast hands, natural athlete.

The best opponent Surarez has faced is Kate Jackson

Pereira beat a former title challenger and a former BW in her debut.

Surarez hasn't fought in 16 months, has a bum knee and her last win was over an opponent that was 1-2 at the time.
Yeah in her second pro fight SMH. Aldrich is decent now.

"Former title challenger" is true but still a very misleading way to describe a bum like Valerie who's on her way out. She got a title shot off a 3 fight win streak, Maryna Moroz, Jessica Rakoczy and a split decision over Elizabeth Phillips lol.

Besides, it's still a huge concern that when Valerie got her down, she stepped over into mount instantly like Werdum would vs a white belt. Vivi showed she is straight up trash off her back.

Can Vivi really outstrike Tatiana for 15 mins without being taken down once? Even if she doesn't get finished when the fight inevitably hits the ground, she'll still at least lose the round. Can't see her getting up after seeing how she was off her back vs Valerie, plus the size (and I assume strength) difference is huge.

"Former title challenger" is true but still a very misleading way to describe a bum like Valerie who's on her way out. She got a title shot off a 3 fight win streak, Maryna Moroz, Jessica Rakoczy and a split decision over Elizabeth Phillips lol.

Besides, it's still a huge concern that when Valerie got her down, she stepped over into mount instantly like Werdum would vs a white belt. Vivi showed she is straight up trash off her back.

Can Vivi really outstrike Tatiana for 15 mins without being taken down once? Even if she doesn't get finished when the fight inevitably hits the ground, she'll still at least lose the round. Can't see her getting up after seeing how she was off her back vs Valerie, plus the size (and I assume strength) difference is huge.
Hope Vivi wins though cause that means it'll be an elite live bet fight.

Valerie was in mount for like one second and she only got the position because Pereira was recklessly trying to get back to her feet. Pereira wasn't held down for long either, she got up.

And again that fight was short notice, she didn't get a full camp and she got taken down off a kick. She'll be prepared vs Surarez, she knows whats coming. Pereira just needs to use her speed, control the distance and throw hands.

You are clearly underestimating Pereira, gotta respect that 13-0

Valerie was in mount for like one second and she only got the position because Pereira was recklessly trying to get back to her feet. Pereira wasn't held down for long either, she got up.

And again that fight was short notice, she didn't get a full camp and she got taken down off a kick. She'll be prepared vs Surarez, she knows whats coming. Pereira just needs to use her speed, control the distance and throw hands.

You are clearly underestimating Pereira, gotta respect that 13-0
That 13-0 is bullshit. Again, padded record. Aldrich would be 13-0 if she fought random Brazilian 0-1, 1-4 etc chicks too.

I hope you're right so I can make bank live betting, but I just don't see Vivi avoiding the grappling. Good luck though, you're a top bettor and I respect your opinion.

Pick 1: James Vick ML +147 2U
Pick 2: Borrachinha v Hendricks U1.5 -110 1U
Pick 3: Stephen Thompson ML -175 4U
Pick 4: Joanna Jedrzejczyk By KO/TKO/DQ +170 2U
Pick 5: Cody Garbrandt By KO/TKO/DQ +180 5U
Pick 6: GSP ML -105 (15 Unit "Golden Pick")
-Barry

Profit from UFC 217: 13.43U
If 1 unit = $100 then I just made you $1343 dollars
If 1 unit =$1000 then I just made you a cool $13,430 dollars

Like the hoopla with fade haircuts, it was the in vogue thing to fade Barry's picks circa 2010. Then I got fed up just like Daniel son from the constant bullying. This young grasshopper morphed into a vicious velociraptor and I now wield a razor $harp katana. #thelastsamurai

I recently heard through the grapevine that some of the bookies have hired bounty hunters to come after the chosen 1. No, not really, but you get the point. Also, a plug for the new Star Wars movie coming out. The point I'm trying to make is I beast this shit. When you have a passion, you then have purpose in life. The only stumbling block is my inability to find true love. Snapchat, Tinder, POF is all garbage. #stilllookingfor<3

Barry's got your back so long as you're part of the Barrygood1 legion. No room in the jalopy for haters, doubters, pretenders and so scragglers will be left behind in the dust. Not a cult leader or trying to be the second coming of Jesus, but I am an alpha dog. Obliterating value and dropping more knowledge on this subject than Keith Olbermann on sports.

No picks for UFN 120. There's only so much free shit a man can give before he get's taken advantage of. Stay tuned for more picks from Sherdog's #1 handicapping king...

#supportTomSteyer
#impeachdonaldtrump
#5kbarrygood1challenge

- Barry

No doubt lol. Just use my last example. I think it's pretty simple. Either way, I doubt it's the last of, "what does NSC mean"

It's pretty simple to just use the meaning to explain it.

It's the same as a moneyline but when scorecards are involved in any way in determining the winner, the bet is refunded.

Not sure how this board came up with the convention "NSC" when the line says "scorecards = no action." I think that adds to the confusion as well. I have always used and will always use SNA or S=NA. "NSC" (no scorecards) makes it seem like you're betting for it not to go to the scorecards (meaning there will be a finish).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back