UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

F6A78146-07AD-4A55-B97D-2927E53C798B.jpeg
giphy.gif

Rothwell decision and niko ko killed me badly. Need to recoup my losses in next weeks card.

Shitty Rothwell decision screwed me over, I had Dos Santos, Yana K., Nico and Big Ben to make 600...and also Rothwell dos santos on another bet .

Shitty Rothwell decision screwed me over, I had Dos Santos, Yana K., Nico and Big Ben to make 600...and also Rothwell dos santos on another bet .
That decision was a 16 unit swing for me

Going to be pissed about this card for a while

Had no business losing with some of the plays I had. That bad decision, a bad live bet and chasing on beast and means did me in

I actually originally had jds and niko

A lot of smhing tonight

Last edited:

Going to be passed about this card for a while

Had no business losing with some of the plays I had. That bad decision, a bad live bet and chasing on beast and means did me in

A lot of smhing tonight
Keep on keeping on bro. Sucks but we all have that night.

Going to be passed about this card for a while

A lot of smhing tonight

I lost $1000 when Korean Zombie got KO’d last second. Keep grinding man. One event isn’t everything

Ahem. Not wanting to kick when down, but kids, this is why you don’t chase. And you would’ve shit all over someone for doing this, like you did to me.

I've actually never mocked you when you've lost money on fight night. But duly noted, scumbag. The next time you or Jordan (who liked your post) loses big, I will make sure to do so.

Incidentally, adding 1 more unit on Lewis wasn't a chase. I had wanted to put another unit on him for a few days, but he had fallen a lot from the +205 value he was at initially before returning there right before the fight.

My only chase was putting 1.75u on Millender-Zaleski dos Santos GTD, which is the one bet tonight I regret.

I've actually never mocked you when you've lost money on fight night. But duly noted, scumbag. The next time you or Jordan (who liked your post) loses big, I will make sure to do so.

Incidentally, adding 1 more unit on Lewis wasn't a chase. I had wanted to put another unit on him for a few days, but he had fallen a lot from the +205 value he was at initially before returning there right before the fight.

My only chase was putting 1.75u on Millender-Zaleski dos Santos GTD, which is the one bet tonight I regret.

Yes you did.

And mocking people for “why not go 10u on Kunitskaya then??”

The schtick is played out.

Yes you did.

In addition to your other fine qualities, we can add "liar" to the list. I have never made fun of anyone for losing on fight night. However, since you felt the need to mock and lecture me for losing a lot tonight, I will make an exception for you and Jordan in the future.

And mocking people for “why not go 10u on Kunitskaya then??”

It wasn't "mocking", scumbag, but a legitimate question. If someone has a strong, clear read that a fighter is way better as a grappler, better as a striker, and is 29 to her opponent's 41, then why wouldn't you bet the farm on her at -150?

Incidentally, your posts are particularly loathsome and pathetic considering you have copied my picks (and admitted doing so) on multiple occasions.

Subjective reality is interesting

There's nothing subjective about you mocking someone for losing a lot of money on fight night, and then blatantly lying to try to justify it.

I hope the other MMA bettors take note and treat you accordingly.

first losing event for me this year, -2u.

Would be up 8u if Rothwell came through with the decision, he was my biggest bet. I haven't seen the fight yet but I've read that it was a controversial decision.

Besides Means and Hughes all the favourites came through, Means was my 'lock' so that sucks as well.

Overall I cannot complain, this year has been fantastic for me so far

Going to be pissed about this card for a while

A lot of smhing tonight
Niko winning by KO was just a gut feeling I couldn't shake. I think means has been in too many wars. JDS is just too fast so I was very confident in that one. but Lewis caught him flush a couple times you almost got your way!

I'm pissed ....my picks were perfect although that Yana bitch didnt win in my eyes...dammit..But Rothwell definitely won that damn fight with effective strikes and octagon control.between rhis card and the last I was about to pull in more than I do at my job in a week .

Man that was a roller coaster event for me. I came out just barely ahead, but I figured I was going to get buried for a while. Smolka was my biggest bet. Another decent size play was Dawson/Erosa ITD. At this point, I figure I'm fucked. I'm then on Akhmedov, but I decide to also add FDNGD. Those end up being a wash. I'm already medium on Dariush/Dober ITD. I go in a bit bigger on that. I'm back near break even. Then Means loses. I'm on Zaleski/Millender ITD, and I go in bigger. This gets me right at break even and then I have a couple small parlays to close out with Lewis/Dos Santos ITD.

I didn't like this event for betting from the start, and man, I did have a lot of fights capped wrong. If I wouldn't have watched this event live and added bets, it would have been a medium size loss.

Third losing event in a row and one of my worst nights ever...something like 8u down the drain, mainly from Means and Rothwell. Don't really feel bad about either, both were the right side. On to the next one.

In addition to your other fine qualities, we can add "liar" to the list. I have never made fun of anyone for losing on fight night. However, since you felt the need to mock and lecture me for losing a lot tonight, I will make an exception for you and Jordan in the future.

It wasn't "mocking", scumbag, but a legitimate question. If someone has a strong, clear read that a fighter is way better as a grappler, better as a striker, and is 29 to her opponent's 41, then why wouldn't you bet the farm on her at -150?

Incidentally, your posts are particularly loathsome and pathetic considering you have copied my picks (and admitted doing so) on multiple occasions.
Really think you're in need of an idiots guide to bank roll management.

I've said it to you before and I'll say it again but this idea you have about 10u bets or whatever is scarily amateurish.

Really think you're in need of an idiots guide to bank roll management.

I've said it to you before and I'll say it again but this idea you have about 10u bets or whatever is scarily amateurish.

Dopey English college student perpetually drunk/high on his parents' dime explains "bankroll management" to professional economist with a degree in mathematics from a world top 10 university. Hilarious.

Dopey English college student perpetually drunk/high on his parents' dime explains "bankroll management" to professional economist with a degree in mathematics from a world top 10 university. Hilarious.
You do realise this continued mission of yours to bring our personal lives into any debate just makes you look worse as at the end of the day it's just a way for you to avoid the real topic of discussion. You can have all the qualifications in the world but no way in hell could you find me a top bettor going around dropping 25u bets especially on an unreliable sport like this.

Betting this sport is about the long game and making long term profit. Not dropping a frankly retarded amount of your bank roll on individual fights when one punch, slip, cut or whatever can lose it no matter how good one fighter might be compared to the other. 5u is a maxbet for most responsible bettors yet you seem to force at least one on every card.

Also, if I'm living off my parents money then I guess you must be really struggling when I'm up massively as your dropping amounts like that on multiple cards.
<JonesLaugh>

You do realise this continued mission of yours to bring our personal lives into any debate just makes you look worse as at the end of the day it's just a way for you to avoid the real topic of discussion. You can have all the qualifications in the world but no way in hell could you find me a top bettor going around dropping 25u bets especially on an unreliable sport like this.

Betting this sport is about the long game and making long term profit. Not dropping a frankly retarded amount of your bank roll on individual fights when one punch, slip, cut or whatever can lose it no matter how good one fighter might be compared to the other. 5u is a maxbet for most responsible bettors yet you seem to force at least one on every card.

Also, if I'm living off my parents money then I guess you must be really struggling when I'm up massively as your dropping amounts like that on multiple cards.
<JonesLaugh>

Rekt

Back