UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

Man Louis Smolka actually had a 4 fight losing streak in 2016? Jeesus I thought he was pretty legit right around then, guess that shows how little UFC I've watched over the past 3-4 years lol. Small play on Smolka ITD

28i9k7n.jpg

Almost as bad as tapping to stikes... lol

TKO via Verbal Submission, Ottow's ability to quit never fails to impress me.

Cigano is cool and all but what the fuck is up wit dat nose?

Man Louis Smolka actually had a 4 fight losing streak in 2016? Jeesus I thought he was pretty legit right around then, guess that shows how little UFC I've watched over the past 3-4 years lol. Small play on Smolka ITD

Pretty rough schedule honestly. Moreno was a bad loss, but the rest were very tough competition. Not being finished in any of those is impressive honestly.

Pretty rough schedule honestly. Moreno was a bad loss, but the rest were very tough competition. Not being finished in any of those is impressive honestly.

Yeah Ray Borg and Tim Elliot back to back isn't really any flyweight's dream. Well at least you haven't changed your avatar since I first knew you Oblivian

Yeah Ray Borg and Tim Elliot back to back isn't really any flyweight's dream. Well at least you haven't changed your avatar since I first knew you Oblivian

Yupo thats a tough schedule. I think Smolka wins, fairly confident but not sure how. I lean ITD though.

I didn't post anything for you guys this time but Smolka sub +350ish or whatever would have been a play.

I have a respectable amount on Schnell... Let's get it, Schnelly ol' boy!

Fuck that Moreno was not a TKO/KO???? I had a unit at +385 the fuck!!!

Dimes trying to get slick grading both my Moreno sub and Ko as loss.

Always check how your bets are graded gents

Not liking Schnells pressure as a Smolka bet I would if Smolka was a ko threat standing.

After Moreno got that Guillotine on Smolka I thought he would never allow that to happen again, then he did.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fullmetalharts
Back