UFN 146 on ESPN+ 4 Lewis vs Dos Santos discussion

At least we've got Dodson's comeback fight sorted lol

Schell loses to almost any wrestler/boxer with sub defense or any striker with TDD. I like Schnell too - fun fighter. But realistically, he'll have trouble on the feet with most guys and then he can get pounded out on the ground.

I have hughes in multiple parlays, kinda scared cause greene looks like has a lot of power but as long as he gets taken down he'll gas out I assume.

Lol... The guy has skill. Give him his respect, man.

He left openings standing against Smolka, other fighters would have put his lights out. Also not impressed that he was able to manhandle Smolka. I was impressed by hs JJ though so theres that.

I have hughes in multiple parlays, kinda scared cause greene looks like has a lot of power but as long as he gets taken down he'll gas out I assume.

Greene's gas tank isn't really that bad honestly. He doesn't look to win rounds though - just goes for the finish. He fishes on the ground a lot too even if the sub isn't there.

Schell loses to almost any wrestler/boxer with sub defense or any striker with TDD. I like Schnell too - fun fighter. But realistically, he'll have trouble on the feet with most guys and then he can get pounded out on the ground.
Exactly, in theory it makes sense but reality is Dodson would add him to his highlight reel with ease.

It’s like a $14 difference for me but I don’t care. I love sticking it to 5dimes
They once graded an NHL game as a loss in an OT game where a shot appeared to score and the announcers went crazy and then was reviewed and overturned. Of course the other team did end up winning so I had to live chat with them to get them to regrade.

Greene's gas tank isn't really that bad honestly. He doesn't look to win rounds though - just goes for the finish. He fishes on the ground a lot too even if the sub isn't there.
Maybe in past fights but he looked really out of shape at weigh ins this time around and short notice fight. Hughes cardio is really good pushes the tempo. My hope is greene breaks.

I respectfully disagree. Schnell is a top 15 fighter imo. Don't be surprised if he's making the main cards by next year.

Hughes is top 3 in confidence with Means and Morono. I think he wins a DEC but who the fuck knows.

Guess the referee is the only person in the cage in shape and doesn't have a gut.

Probably pushing a bit too hard with 5dimes here. They are being pretty hard headed with this verbal submission nonsense

Don’t know how you can rule against ufc and Bruce buffers announcement of tko by verbal submissikn

Back