UFN 161 on ESPN+ 19 Jędrzejczyk vs Waterson

Don't hate Brok Weaver as much as I hated paying to watch the contender series. May have to see what his KO line is

I played JJ -370, I dont think it gets cheaper than -350 again. See no clear path for Waterson. I also played Elliott +185 and Sanchez +250. looking at few other lines but I want them to get a bit better.
shoulda waited on Elliot +194 now

Dogs I like this event of all EASY MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vick-+145(KO2)
Ewell+150(Dec)
Merschardt+158(Sub2)
Gifford+200(KO1)
7 fights end in dec
3 fights end in KO
4 fights end in Sub

Pretty sure the 4 fights end in sub will be pretty high prob at least +1000

Waterson in shape
20191006_131744-jpg.656823
<{jackyeah}>

Marlon Vera
Deveison
Luis Pena
They have all about 80% to win.

I like also
JJ Aldrich
Max Griffin

Last edited:
She has a bigger chance than The odds suggest. Joanna was more shopping and laying on Beach with Gezary Matuda than training . Waterson is also good fap material.

This is a stupid comment or trolling. Can't decide which.

Wrote a fanboy with JJ in profile picture.

If you gonna post in a betting thread at least half ass accurate information.

13 training sessions a week is not enough for you? You want her to take the shit most girls are taking to up that by what another session at most a day.

You do realize this shit is publicly available right? She has been posting her daily training sessions from the app ATT uses on her IG and her physiotherapist has been posting the weekly summary.

If you are going to try and be edgy and attack someone online like this make 100% sure you aren't about to stick your tiny dick into a meat grinder.

If you gonna post in a betting thread at least half ass accurate information.

13 training sessions a week is not enough for you? You want her to take the shit most girls are taking to up that by what another session at most a day.

You do realize this shit is publicly available right? She has been posting her daily training sessions from the app ATT uses on her IG and her physiotherapist has been posting the weekly summary.

If you are going to try and be edgy and attack someone online like this make 100% sure you aren't about to stick your tiny dick into a meat grinder.
I know you use JJ as fap material but stfu fan boy and let the adults talk.

Liking Weaver more and more here. Gifford "the young lion" reminds me of Nadia from last week. Bad striking, bad defense and low fight IQ constantly chasing empty subs on bottom with no care for position.
He has two fairly recent wins over Trey Ogden both by r1 Guillotine..... think that says more about his opponents than anything

Weaver isn't amazing but he can take a shot and counter with his own pressure. Looked tough and well rounded against Smyth. Seems to have a chin too having fought from 155-180~ I believe Smyth broke his hand on Brok's head early in their bout.
Seems to fight whenever wherever. Here he is in a bare knuckle boxing match against Joe "Diesel" Riggs last year.
He looked solid and could have won if Riggs hadn't kept forcing a clinch as more of a stall

Last edited:
Back