UFN 162 PBP/Discussion

Had it a draw. Pretty clear 10-8 where he almost finished him and had his back for that long. But gave round 1 and 2 to Johnson. Well, that sucks.

I card that i initially liked for betting hasn’t gone well

chasing on mj didn’t help

I think Maia can finish past rd2, not sure how tiring this match will be for him. He would be stupid for fighting the TD since it's an inevitability and he wants to be on the ground earlier rather than later. I think Askren can finish but Maia needs to be really tred and it's going to take a while, prob rd4 or 5 and prob a TKO but the SUB is possible. No wa Maia wins a DEC in my mind and no way he wins by KO either, if you played him you should have just played his SUB line.

I played Askren ML -140 for 1.5U and I dont think there was a better bet for this fight. Well unless you got Askren better than -140.

Maia ML, Maia decision and Askren KO - not very confident after the outcome of that mj fight

Had it a draw. Pretty clear 10-8 where he almost finished him and had his back for that long. But gave round 1 and 2 to Johnson. Well, that sucks.
I could see it 10-8, but he only "almost finished" him in the sense that the ref was going to stop it. Johnson was not taking that heavy of shots, I mean he wasn't getting hurt that badly. He was just taking a bunch of shots with no reaction. If the ref wasn't there a KO wasn't coming from those punches.

Kinda scared that maia finds askrens chin with the beating from Lawler and the KO from mas... chin changing fights. Still rooting for askren to get back to the top

I haven't seen his previous walkouts, but 41 year-old Demian Maia walking out to Linkin Park is silly and corny as hell.

I have officially switched to askren

haven't bet in months had a random dream last night that Michael Johnson would fuck up so I put .25u on Stevie Ray

Mia via flying knee

Barry Foley scoring is a scary prospect, considering he scored the fight for Albu and thought White won a round from Fiziev.

Herb "The undertaker" Dean
This may go to decision either way

Back