UFN 87 - Netherlands - AA vs Reem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recovering from shoulder surgery, cleared to train in Nov, tried to get on Australia card in March, trained with Kings MMA and church boyz wrestling, worked on speed and conditioning, can do 5 rounds no problem, it's ok Hein is out, going from Southpaw to Orthodox, I'll fight anyone, it doesn't matter, I train with the best, I have so much potential, I'm faster, stronger

Happy to be back, had surgery on my knee, I could fight in Jan/Feb, before I performed at 50%, now I will show what I'm capable of, I developed alot of new skills, I'm a new fighter, I'm better than McLellan in any aspect, i'm going to pick him apart, training with the best people

Travel wasn't that bad, 2 flights, got a good nights sleep, training at TriStar was great, they made small changes, I brought it make to South Africa, it motivated the team, I will show I belong in the UFC, ring rust is a real thing, but I don't underestimate him, I have to adapt, I have a few tricks up my sleeve, I have to do my job

Yea. A rare misstep on Mma stock trading! (I bet the openera a couple times expecting line to drop)

I do lean him, tho. I think if he survives rd1, he's the favorite.

I agree completely. I think Barroso will survive that first round onslaught and will take over the fight when Krylov slows down in the 2nd and 3rd. Krylov has that aggression and killer instinct that's great to watch, but he gets really sloppy at times. Maybe that'll change with age/experience. It's pretty insane though that out of Krylov's 23 fights, he's only been out of round 1 once (vs Soa).

Cedenblad ashamed of past UFC performances lol. Good to hear tho slight confidence dent that McClellan went to Tristar but still think hes overmatched here.

365 have a new market for the fights starting with this event. 'Method of Victory - Double Chance'. Could be a great market for parlays and even straight bets if the odds are tasty enough.

Quite like for example: 'Struve to win by KO/TKO or Decision' at odds of 1.83 (-120). Don't really see the fight ending any other way personally.

365 have a new market for the fights starting with this event. 'Method of Victory - Double Chance'. Could be a great market for parlays and even straight bets if the odds are tasty enough. Quite like for example: 'Struve to win by KO/TKO or Decision' at odds of 1.83 (-120). Don't really see the fight ending any other way personally.

Awesome. I know Paddy do this but limited there.

I was nervous about the Jet lag, but so far so good, doing good so far, I had ACL surgery, was a long recovery, more than 8 months, had one of the best camps, everything is different, I'm a better fighter everywhere, she doesn't sit down in her punches, she moves around but I'm ready, take it too her, let her feel my power, I'll get a finish first or second round

Jack Slack - http://fightland.vice.com/blog/gunn...-fight-night-87?utm_source=fightlandtwitterus

Against Nelson, Tumenov stands to reap the benefits of being a better combination fighter in the later going but should be looking to help this along because the fight is only scheduled for three rounds. Cornering Nelson on the fence—provided he can stay out of the clinch—working the body, or pounding the legs would help Tumenov considerably. And of course the earlier Tumenov can get to work tiring Nelson out, the easier it will be for him in the late going when Nelson decides he needs takedowns to secure the victory. For Nelson, I would hope to see him punch-and-clutch his way to the mat in the early going and consolidate a dominant position, dropping elbows until the round's end. This is something Nelson has shown himself to be mindful of, only attempting submissions from very advantageous positions when the round is expiring—spending as much time landing telling blows from the top as possible. This has every chance of being a great fight and is more than enough reason for you to tune in.

That Bigfoot hair

ChmjS11WEAAwk0h.jpg

.75u Sasaki SUB +325
.25u McLellan SUB +1375 (9 of 13 wins by SUB. 5 of the 9 subs by RNC/ Cedenblad has 3 losses by sub, 2 by RNC)
.15u Reza R3 +2475

And 1u Krylov R1 +200 since they finally put the line up again after messing it up at +900

EDIT: And .25u Barrosa R3 +2000 ^ same reason opened at +800

They had lines mixed up

Last edited:
mclellan rd 3 +2600? madadi rd 3 +2475, sure, why not

tiny bets here, hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back