UFN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald - South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone else liking ferg via sub? if this landon kid is best as a striker at range we know what kind of strategy ferg is going to use...

Yes, took it at the +195 opener

has anyone brought up the fact that Nicholson fractured his jaw in his fight back in February?

If I have a good night before the Nakamura fight, Imma bet him. Ill take his dec and ML. Really see value in this guy over Noke.

Any one agree?

If I have a good night before the Nakamura fight, Imma bet him. Ill take his dec and ML. Really see value in this guy over Noke.

Any one agree?
Value in basically anyone over Noke when dude lost to short notice Morono and probably should've lost to Jonavin Webb

Tough fight to call though imo

Value in basically anyone over Noke when dude lost to short notice Morono and probably should've lost to Jonavin Webb

IIRC he was -400 favorite going into that. Pathetic!

Cody Pfister got subbed by Sage Northcutt guys. Idk how anyone could throw money on Cody here. Although I would agree he looked great at weigh-ins

its more a fade of Holtz hwo is nothing special either..

^^^ Holtzman getting badly out wrestled by drew dober the striker is the concern

I think a lot of these fights are dog or pass. I'm on 5 dogs, and on a couple other fights, I went after props as there is no way I'd play the fav.

I think a lot of these fights are dog or pass. I'm on 5 dogs, and on a couple other fights, I went after props as there is no way I'd play the fav.
5?! geez theonly dogs im going to be on are kanehara and mcdonald. i think. who else do you have a strong lean towards

5?! geez theonly dogs im going to be on are kanehara and mcdonald. i think. who else do you have a strong lean towards

No strong leans on anyone as a dog honestly. Small bets on all of the following: Kanehara, McDonald, Boetsch, Pfister, Casey

Without doing much research I like the idea of fading Noke. I feel like his camp is weak and not really UFC level overall.

Noke = fade. Fact hes fuckin awful. I swear his win over Sobotta was a fluke.

Sucks that (real) Kanehara was cut. He is a solid fighter.

And yet people were acting like Partick Cote was "rejuvenated " for beating Noke. I said for the longest time how Cotes win streak was over B list fighters like Noke. Noke trains with a lot of great guys and comes from a great camp. This fight game is not for everybody. Some people just don't have it in them unfortunately.

And if you guys haven't already Joe Rogans recent podcast with Chael Sonnen was really good. Worth a listen.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back