UFN 91 - Lineker vs McDonald - South Dakota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if these hand problems are fully healed and if mcdonald can confidently throw with full heat...

Laying big on an linekar+fergie parlay feels right but not so right after these 3 events.

Probably the safest plan is the one I usually stick with live bet the entire event and not go full yolo.

Wonder if these hand problems are fully healed and if mcdonald can confidently throw with full heat...

I'd be cautious as we've seen liniker loose and McDonald had looked a beast before the time off..

Edit.. Forgot McDonald lost to Uriah

Lineker is giving up 5 inches of height and 3 inches of reach against Michael McDonald.

Lineker is a 5 foot 3 BW ... I still feel like with a more disciplined approach he should be fighting at Flyweight.

I don't hate McDonald as the underdog here. He submitted a very talented Black Belt in BJJ last fight, and obviously has always had good boxing.

Lineker's power against McDonald's chin is a concern, but after rewatching Lineker vs Font, I think Lineker might have a hard time landing consistently on McDonald.

Like what I see from Clark but why do you think Nicholson is bad? Also what are the lines here? PM?

i actually did a lot of research on nicholson previously in preparation for the cirkunov fight. his striking is just too wild man, he throws alot of spinning backfists but leaves himself open to be hit. that shit might fly against lower level opponents but not in the ufc.

clark looks like a very good wrestler, good athlete and he has the striking fundamentals already (although he is working to improve this area he's said). he also trained at jacksons this camp sparring a lot with jon jones and will have the south dakota fan support to boost him too. i think we're looking at a decent prospect versus someone who is on the way to being cut.

the height and reach difference could a concern (although nicholson's reach was listed at 77.5 versus cirkunov, not 81 as stated), but he doesn't fight long and i don't think clark will have a problem closing the distance.

anyone have the scoop on the cage size for this card? If the big cage is being used, I like a lot of fights going to the score cards.

£500 clark, samman, ferguson returns £1265.

got clark and samman both at -200. think that price will be gone shortly.

At first glance this isn't a great card for betting but at the moment I don't think Lineker's line is bad at all, although McDonald's power worries me despite the ring rust.

I remember that Casey chick. She looked really good against Calderwood on short notice, and the chick she's fighting hasn't fought the level of competition she has. Could be a good dog.

I don't understand people trusting Samman with their money though, especially at those odds. He's garbage.

not too high on samman either man, but i think he has more than enough to take out a very shopworn boetsch who gets worked every fight.

in the tavares fight boetsch was getting dominated before landing 1 strike and apparently the cb dollaway decision was contentious (i haven't seen that one). like sham said, boetch could easily be on a gigantic losing streak, albeit against mostly high level competition.

i would fade boetsch against almost every 185er right now.

not too high on samman either man, but i think he has more than enough to take out a very shopworn boetsch who gets worked every fight.

in the tavares fight boetsch was getting dominated before landing 1 strike and apparently the cb dollaway decision was contentious (i haven't seen that one). like sham said, boetch could easily be on a gigantic losing streak, albeit against mostly high level competition.

If Boetch wins it's gonna be by KO. He has almost no other chance imo. Odds probably won't be too much better than his ML unfortunately but maybe enough for a hedge...

havent watched any tape, but I have a feeling this Katlyn chookaginian girl might be pretty game. She trains with all of the best in Jersey, has an undefeated pro/ammie record (14-0) and is the CFFC flyweight champion

Edit: this may be her first fight at 135? could be a concern

Rani Yahya in a pick em vs a debuting fighter.... What?

this. 5 inch reach advantage plus he's faster? ill take it. sure, Tim COULD catch him, but i like the fact that Samman hasn't been KOed before. Highly doubt Boetch wins a decision here. Even if he tries wrestling, it's against a bigger, younger, and more athletic fighter

had to read that 3 times to understand it

...i'm not doing not that, too
oldhahaha1.gif

Does Alex Nicholson usually fight at middleweight? I noticed his UFC debut was at 205, and his fight against Devin Clark will be at 185.

Edit: Devin Clark looks like a welterweight in that video Piglord posted. He also didn't show much skill on the feet when he was forced to stand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back