UFN 99 - Hall vs Mousasi 2 - Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought a fighter could do his real weigh in at the later weighins if they did not attempt at the early weighins? Why wouldn't this be allowed?

Also, how do you see Kevin Lee winning this fight fight? He should have a hard time wrestling that Russian dude and the Russian packs serious power in everything he throws as well. Only thing I've seen is he tires out quite a bit, which isn't surprising due to his style of fighting

Lee doing his diaz impression, should be a good fight.

Agree gucci and ali is gonna be a wild entertaining scrap

moose is emotionless as ever

Of course I come back from lunch as full props go up. Hit Cedenblad KO +500 though. Amazing value

new props:

maxed reneau sub +476

alhassan RD1 +115 (he's never even seen minute #3 of a fight lol)

kwak KO +1125, tiny

added to yako dec +280.. shit is going to decision anyway, why not

ledet sub +757 -- tiny.. most of his wins are subs, afterall...

mustafaev rd 1 +425 small

I hit -125 Hassan by KO. Fuck it. He looks legit and Ward should not be here

Some of those props you bet EZ already lost half their value. Ho Kwak KO is now +600! Seems unlikely to me that many people are betting that. These things are on a hair trigger.

Bruh... Ward has that killer mentality.

Be safe with your bets.
It's pretty odd that Sherdog removed that fight from Ward's record. Just because the opponent died afterwards doesn't mean that the fight didn't happen.

I've officially got my entire bankroll tied up, and we still haven't seen the full props for UFN 100 =[. At least I don't have to keep refreshing in the hopes of hitting the openers. From the sounds of it most of you are almost at this point as well.

I've officially got my entire bankroll tied up
giphy.gif

I've officially got my entire bankroll tied up, and we still haven't seen the full props for UFN 100 =[. At least I don't have to keep refreshing in the hopes of hitting the openers. From the sounds of it most of you are almost at this point as well.

For real?

Try not to go broke...

We need all the bodies we can get in the DraftKings league.

Try not to go broke...

We need all the bodies we can get in the DraftKings league.

Haha that's the plan. I like to bet on every single fight for at least .5u so it's pretty evenly spread out, I'm not worried.

I'm up to 61% bankroll commitment and climbing as I add more bets for this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back