Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

you said --
People like @gremins are convinced that a large percentage of what is contained in that footage is energetic phenomenon that is the result of an emerging mythology.

i would really like to see where you think i made that kind of definitive statement freind. my position has always been that i put no absolute credence of any kind on any one sighting. why do you keep lying?

I wish your reading comprehension was sufficient to state my position honestly even once.

Anybody who read his post just know that he doesn't know my position and he hasn't read it and he can't seem to read well enough to get a grip on my position. It's unfortunate that some of the nastiest people on sherdog are also too ignorant to read well enough to have a decent conversation with.

in fact this post from me it from page ONE lol. doesn't sound anything like the liar says i think does it? nor does it say anything about this specific set of vids and pics.

"for me there is no question that they exist. the real question is what the heck are they? are they aliens from another planet? are they terrestrial beings that exist interdimensionally? are they just the modern version of angels demons and faeries and the like? is it a phenomenon like Jung discussed where an entirely new mythology is forming in human consciousness and growing and we are not strictly speaking seeing things that exist in concrete reality but more of a collectively formed mythology? is it all of the above?"

now do it with a plane at altitude.

but i think you pic contributes to my point AND it is not nearly as high flying as most ufo sightings. cell phones just take shitty and unreliable pics at distance. add to that a high percentage of these "things" are possibly not even physical craft but some kind of energetic phenomenon and you get even worse pics.

the cell phone talking point just isn't a very good one even though its presented like some kind of lock or something. we get hundreds of the expected ufo pics you would expect from a camera meant to take pics at 10 feet away.

How do you know that?

I've read hundreds of reports.

The intense irony of you asking for pictures.
why is that ironic. my position is that cell phones dont take good pics at distance . he posted a pic from 20 feet away.... thats not even relevant to my point at that distance.

also you never replied my point about you LYING about my position. how hard can it really be to get a persons position straight before commenting on it?

you said --
People like @gremins are convinced that a large percentage of what is contained in that footage is energetic phenomenon that is the result of an emerging mythology.

i would really like to see where you think i made that kind of definitive statement freind. my position has always been that i put no absolute credence of any kind on any one sighting. why do you keep lying?

I wish your reading comprehension was sufficient to state my position honestly even once.

Anybody who read his post just know that he doesn't know my position and he hasn't read it and he can't seem to read well enough to get a grip on my position. It's unfortunate that some of the nastiest people on sherdog are also too ignorant to read well enough to have a decent conversation with.

in fact this post from me is from page ONE lol. doesn't sound anything like the liar says does it? nor does it say anything about this specific set of vids and pics.

"for me there is no question that they exist. the real question is what the heck are they? are they aliens from another planet? are they terrestrial beings that exist interdimensionally? are they just the modern version of angels demons and faeries and the like? is it a phenomenon like Jung discussed where an entirely new mythology is forming in human consciousness and growing and we are not strictly speaking seeing things that exist in concrete reality but more of a collectively formed mythology? is it all of the above?"

lol. you debunkers are sometimes the more ignorant anti truth people i run across.

Last edited:
there are no aliens
people see angels and call them aliens

if some flashy lightning in the air is a kind of a proof so my best guess that this is some technology that someone else test, it can be just a lightbulb

any species of aliens who can travel between planets (a feat that humans haven't accomplished), stars, or galaxies wouldn't crash on earth which explains why we don't have evidence of alien spacecrafts , or maybe we do and it's top secret. their technology is NEAR FLAWLESS. i personally believe alien technology is so advanced, they could see ANY sentient being looking at them when they're spotted in the sky. true story: once i was driving on a busy street in a rural area in a midwest state , on a clear blue sky when me and my bro saw 2 metallic silver saucers floating in the sky. i saw it first then told my bro who saw them too. for SOME REASON, we took our eyes off it them for a few secs and when we looked back they were gone which leads me to believe they knew they were spotted and had some type of technology fucking with our heads just for those seconds so they could vanish into thin air.

Last edited:
I've been having this talk with people since I was 7. UFO literally just means a thing in the sky we can't identify. The government acknowledging UFOs does not mean they are acknowledging spaceships it just means they don't know what it is. Much of their footage could literally be lens flare or sunlight reflection in the ocean caught on infrared. Likewise, people who see strange things often just don't know what they're looking at.

That said, not to disparage it, but most people don't pay the slightest bit of attention to the sky above them. I got into astrology /astronomy a long time ago so I tend to look up quite a bit. There can be full-blown meteor showers and shooting stars happening right overhead in a clear bright sky and no one would notice - nobody ever notices the perseids meteor shower each year. I've often seen stars moving and stopping above purely because I enjoy star gazing. Hard to know what they are.

As for blurry phone footage, getting a clear shot of a small moving object, particularly at night is difficult enough on a high-quality camera when you are not panicking or excited. Often the camera lens is a representative of your actual mindset at the time. How you hold it is often a showcase of what you're perceiving and how you feel about something. The hazy imagery and shaky cams usually just indicate how the person was feeling at the time and capture the confusion. Most humans are easily startled, creatures.

I understand. You think its all a hoax and cant be bothered to google anything. No worries. Im not trying to convince you. Believe what you want but know this, something is flying around that has not been explained.
Some people are in extreme denial because it challenges everything they've ever known. When you see one of these craft your life changes forever. Fuck I saw something 12 years ago and still think about it all the time. I come from an engineering/military family and my father is a pilot. What I saw was something incredible and was certainty a craft of some kind. Whether its ours or not ours, something extremely advanced is flying around. If its human tech, it's almost just as crazy because we have fucking star trek type crafts.

Stars are able to move and stop?
How to recognize that?
could be anything up high, not necessarily stars ... even drones. Could equally just be the star looking like it moves against the rotation of the earth and clouds.

Haven’t some western militaries and government officially confirmed sightings of UFOs/UAPs? I’m not sure why people are debating as if the only confirmations we have are from drunk hillbillies.

Also a UFO/UAP could literally be anything not necessarily little green men in a spaceship. They have just to reiterate been confirmed to be an actual phenomenon.

Our military and government is full of drunk hillbillies

Me and the woman saw a UFO the other day.

My mom has kind of an interesting UFO type story.

Where they live, is in the middle of no where, Saskatchewan, Canada. They are farmers and this happened in the early to mid 1980s. My mom has kept a daily diary for about 50 years now and still has her record of it.

Anyways she walks lots to keep fit (has for about 50 years of her adult life so far) and back then she was walking along the gravel road, in the afternoon time, nearest neighbor was 2 ish miles away.

She heard something that she said sounded like a drone. Only back in the 80s, there was no drones. It flew over the power line, over her head (not like close enough to touch) and north over the field and towards the north Saskatchewan River. The field it went over was small, maybe 500 yards in diameter, and on the other side of the river was (and still is) a huge forest.

I find this super interesting for a coupe of reasons. My mom is fairly Christian and doesn't bullshit. She is the total opposite of an attention seeker, and she doesn't think it was any kind of ufo, but she has no idea what it was. Again this happened in the 80s in the middle of no where, with no one around for a few miles. No one back then in that area had remote controlled everything, everyone was poor farmers.
Also of course back then people didn't carry cameras like they do now, so no picture or anything.

do share.
Reflecting silver at certain angles, but moving like a flock of birds or fish underwater. We both saw it for about 10-15 minutes then it just vanished.

Back