Social UFO witnesses stories are coming out and piling up

what if its bigfoot and ufo's at the same time?!! you will love this account.

Don't know If I believe in cryptids but fuck me I love that channel. He took me from not believing at all to being on the fence.

Don't know If I believe in cryptids but fuck me I love that channel. He took me from not believing at all to being on the fence.

Yes that YouTube channel is one of the best on the internet. he does such a quality job, is so thoughtful and intelligent, the artwork is incredible, really informative, but also you come away with a definite mood that just speaks of quality.

I decided we are probably safe after the world didn't end in 2012

In a day and age where everyone and their grandma has a phone glued to their hands, they just so happen to not have their phones when they see a UFO.........
Exactly. Same with Bigfoot. Millions upon millions of people with phones. We’d have see many legit videos by now.

I've never understood how a species capable of interstellar travel, and all the incredibly sophisticated processes that go along with that, cannot avoid being spotted by a trailer park resident in Arkansas.
maybe they just don't care to be invisible. I've heard they do use cloaking tech too. Either way, if they exist, they would be so far beyond us that we wouldn't concern them. Humans being the way they are, if aliens ever invade, we'll try our own crazy brand of violence but if the tech is that superior it'll be for naught.

Exactly. Same with Bigfoot. Millions upon millions of people with phones. We’d have see many legit videos by now.
there are some good ones, maybe not as good as say a bear or a deer but pretty good.

i love the "how come weve never seen photos or videos" people.

Literally thousands of unexplained photos and videos available online.
"But those are crappy resolution"

Great resolution photo/video gets posted
"Obviously CGI. Its a hoax!"

FFS, most UFO/UAPs are black ops military projects. Especially the ones filmed around aircraft carriers.

TR-3B
Amen

Gregory Cason, deputy director of the Navy's FOIA office, would not agree with the claim about your butt , take a look,
https://www.livescience.com/navy-ufo-videos-national-security-threat

The release of this information will harm national security as it may provide adversaries valuable information regarding Department of Defense/Navy operations, vulnerabilities, and/or capabilities.No portions of the videos can be segregated for release.
Cason added that the Navy was able to declassify the three UAP videos released in April 2020 only because the videos had been previously leaked to the media and had already been "discussed extensively in the public domain." The Navy deemed it possible to officially release the footage "without further damage to national security,"

You will never convince the simpletons. Have their hands in their ears like a child. There's a reason the worlds most powerful militaries and entities like NASA are and have been studying these objects for quite some time.

You will never convince the simpletons. Have their hands in their ears like a child. There's a reason the worlds most powerful militaries and entities like NASA are and have been studying these objects for quite some time.

I was open minded but heavily skeptic until I saw them with my own eyes and took close-up pictures in HD.
But some people will make up all sorts of excuses as for why what I show them is probably something ordinary.

I was open minded but heavily skeptic until I saw them with my own eyes and took close-up pictures in HD.
But some people will make up all sorts of excuses as for why what I show them is probably something ordinary.

Are your pics posted online?

not if it is people having direct experiences with an emerging mythological figure that they can truly see and hear and that leaves traces but that strictly speaking is not a physical entity with a genetic history on this planet.

Gregory Cason, deputy director of the Navy's FOIA office, would not agree with the claim about your butt , take a look,
https://www.livescience.com/navy-ufo-videos-national-security-threat

The release of this information will harm national security as it may provide adversaries valuable information regarding Department of Defense/Navy operations, vulnerabilities, and/or capabilities.No portions of the videos can be segregated for release.
Cason added that the Navy was able to declassify the three UAP videos released in April 2020 only because the videos had been previously leaked to the media and had already been "discussed extensively in the public domain." The Navy deemed it possible to officially release the footage "without further damage to national security,"

this ones been making the rounds in the UFO/UAP community this week.
Its mostly because they believe it will give away evidence of technologies/systems used for survelliance etc that is still classified
Of course, also could be some of the shit in the sky is there's

But in the congressional public hearing they had to leave things for the classified one due to the systems used being classified

Back